Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Mobbed By Venetian Employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios luks like chinois, iz he ave chinois blood?

Comment

If thats the finest they can offer for the afterparty I'll give it a miss

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
        rios luks like chinois, iz he ave chinois blood?
        I think his great grandfather or something is mixed, I'm pretty sure he has Chinese blood in the family tree, many Mexican do.. Lots of Chinese moved to Mexico from way back, like 1880..

Comment

Rios is a crazed muther focker..Pac best be ready,I know Rios is bit made to Order for Pac..I think Rios has to make this physical and dirty to win,not really Rios style..I do believe it's the only way for him to win tho..

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            I think his great grandfather or something is mixed, I'm pretty sure he has Chinese blood in the family tree, many Mexican do.. Lots of Chinese moved to Mexico from way back, like 1880..

zee marquez brothers also luks like chinois, zeir motherrr verree much luks like chinois.

Comment

Chinese blood?

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              He's a mestizo, Native American and Euro. There are many mestizos that look that way it doesn't necessarily mean he has Chinese blood. Maybe mongol by way of the Native American. Shit, look at one of Mexico's icons Pedro Infante

If that's not Mexican mestizo then I don't know what is...

But it is possible that he might have Chinese blood. Because you are correct about Chinese immigrating to Mexico. As did Japanese, Koreans, and Filipinos. There are Japanese communities in Chiapas. Koreans in Yucatan, and Filipinos in Acapulco since the Spanish colonial days.

Mexicans come in all shapes and colors.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                I'm from Puerto Rico, my wifey of 21yrs together is from Manila, Philippines, now, Chinese love Manny Pacquiao, not Rios, get the record straight. The Asian world loves Manny he's a superstar, Rios just came into the picture.
                True, Asians love Pac but not Chinese

Rios looks like Chinese.

Anyway will see on Sunday (Macau Time)

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  Originally posted by Bucktoothed
                  Asians always hates each other regardless if they all look alike.

But i believe the real cause of the tension is due to the death of a bus full of Chinese tourists in the Philippines a couple of years back.
                  A Filipino gunman took the bus hostage and the police did a horrible job controlling the situation which led to the gunman going full ****** on its hostages.
                  thats one but the main cause is territorial claims. Actually, all south east asian countries around the pacific hate china including japan coz of the same territorial claims...
                  Nah, Asians are at peace with each other, its only China against Southeast Asian countries due to territorial claims and some bullying.

The Chinese tourists that were killed were from Hong Kong and they also hates the mainlander from China.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                    True, Asians love Pac but not Chinese

Rios looks like Chinese.

Anyway will see on Sunday (Macau Time)
                    He's gonna look REALLY Chinese on Sat when his eyes close up.

(No racist)

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      He's gonna look REALLY Chinese on Sat when his eyes close up.

(No racist)
                      gonna get the Margo treatment

Comment

Working...
                      X