Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Ward will get that big money fight in Europe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Yeah, but Joe Average will not.
    Joe average doesn't know about boxing or the fighters.

Comment

He wants the big bucks though. I'm saying that he wont find them in Europe even if he discovered his passport.

And yeah. He probably outearns me a little bit.
      Maybe he could get Stieglitz in Vegas. or barring that, Oakland.

I think he should just go for Chavez Jr and call it a career.

At least he'd make Chavez work so Chavez could sweat out some of the weed in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Joe average doesn't know about boxing or the fighters.
        Average Joe will pay for Floyd. Not Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Maybe he could get Stieglitz in Vegas. or barring that, Oakland.

I think he should just go for Chavez Jr and call it a career.

At least he'd make Chavez work so Chavez could sweat out some of the weed in him.
          Yeah Junior is his pension fund fight. It will not happen next though. Junior has another LHW fight coming up before he is ready to drain himself for Ward.

Comment

He wants the big bucks though. I'm saying that he wont find them in Europe even if he discovered his passport.

And yeah. He probably outearns me a little bit.
            Sorry but Ward don't NEED EUROPE, no disrespect to EUROPE but it is not a fighter in American who I ever heard talk about one day being "BIG IN EUROPE" it is the complete Opposite, Fighters from EUROPE would love to come to American and be BIG Here

So without Europe and if he doesn't fight Kessler or Froch again...Ward Will Be Fine Financially! Like his trainer Hunter Said...IT IS ALWAYS FIGHTERS COMING FOR THE CROWN! Kessler and Froch are on the way out anyway both are on the downside of their careers lets be honest while Ward is just entering his PRIME!

Comment

In an ideal scenario Ward comes to England, wins every round and the judges give Froch the SD victory.

I would literally laugh my bollocks off.

And that would be karma for Ward with Jack Reiss and the gang of cronies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                In an ideal scenario Ward comes to England, wins every round and the judges give Froch the SD victory.

I would literally laugh my bollocks off.
                [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/L/H/G/1LHGS/goose-laughing.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Average Joe will pay for Floyd. Not Ward.
                  No they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Sorry but Ward don't NEED EUROPE, no disrespect to EUROPE but it is not a fighter in American who I ever heard talk about one day being "BIG IN EUROPE" it is the complete Opposite, Fighters from EUROPE would love to come to American and be BIG Here

So without Europe and if he doesn't fight Kessler or Froch again...Ward Will Be Fine Financially! Like his trainer Hunter Said...IT IS ALWAYS FIGHTERS COMING FOR THE CROWN! Kessler and Froch are on the way out anyway both are on the downside of their careers lets be honest while Ward is just entering his PRIME!
                    The divisions cash cows are European whether you like it or not. Ward will not get a big money return with them. He can fight the Rodriguez's and Kasthonov's of the world and be big in all of jOakland in the process.

Comment

Weren't the biggest controversies concerning decisions in the Super Six over on European soil, Froch-Dirrell and Froch-Kessler?

Comment

Working...
                      X