Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Reiss is a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was okay, except for that 4th round, way out line talking about issuing fines lol

Comment

Old man lost complete control of the fight and should be suspended. He didn't even get hit and deducted points? Get the hell out of here with that shet.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        It's the double standard Dok.
        I would rather praise a ref for improving over praising a ref for being a consistent bad ref.

I know you're not a fan of inside fighting but that's normally Ward's whole game.
        I'm a big fan of inside fighting. I'm not a fan of illegal holding/clinching and hitting.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-17-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

wards a cheat. why would hbo pay him 2 million? he has no fanbase, does terrible ratings, and his fights make your eyes bleed. golovking gets 400k and is willing to fight anyone and destroys his opponents in entertaining fashion. ward just clamps your arms or jumps into you with his shoulder whenever you get close. whats the point?

Comment

I didn't like the way Ward fought tonight. He was the one fighting dirty. He was fighting a lot with the head and pushing Rodriguez down.

I have a problem with a referee trying to calm fighters down. Like, WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I would rather praise a ref for improving over praising a ref for being a consistent bad ref.
              He hasn't improved, he's still partial. Next Ward fight he refs and Ward is roughing his opponent up, he won't say Jack ish.

I'm a big fan of inside fighting. I'm not a fan of illegal holding/clinching and hitting.
              Fighting out of the clinch is part of boxing, that's why refs say 'work out'. I'd much rather a ref who lets them go at it than one like Luis Pabon (Wlad v Pov) who splits them every time a fighter illegally holds.

Comment

He hasn't improved, he's still partial. Next Ward fight he refs and Ward is roughing his opponent up, he won't say Jack ish.

Fighting out of the clinch is part of boxing, that's why refs say 'work out'. I'd much rather a ref who lets them go at it than one like Luis Pabon (Wlad v Pov) who splits them every time a fighter illegally holds.
                We just need Kenny Bayless to ref every match in the world lol

Comment

In the 4th round reiss is trying to hold ward off and they're both still throwing punches, edwin landed an elbow on reiss and almost landed a left hook on him as well. He had every right to straighten out both fighters at that point although i've never seen a ref recommend a fine in the middle of a fight.

Comment

What bias? He warned both fighters. Rodriguez was hardly doing much better than Ward before he intervened.

If Luis Pabon didn't split them, they'd be having 3 minute holds. Saying "work out" doesn't magically mean they'll break up. It rarely works.

Comment

Where does he get off threatening a fighter's purse? changed the course of the fight which was competitive until that point.

Where were the threats to DQ when Ward was headbutting Kessler? another headbutt tonight, and he did nothing?

HBO horrible one-sided commentary too.
                      You can't be serious? Don't be a cry baby. There are rules in boxing. And bringing up past fights as if they are relevant and pertain to last nights fight is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X