No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Edwin Rodriguez Weigh-In Face Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Geez man, what a freaking joke. The dude just fought a couple months ago and made weight then....what happened? I can pig out for a few months, eating all kinds of nasty schit, drink a case of beer every weekend, and not work out. You give me 4-6 weeks and I'll be down to under 10% bf guaranteed. It's just crazy that these dudes don't get their stuff in gear early enough to come in to the fight ready.
    Looks like something just went wrong, his body just cannot shed the water, similar to what happened to Mikey. Everyone around him says he trained harder than ever, and has honestly tried making weight and they're not sure what happened. He's never had weight issues

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Looks like something just went wrong, his body just cannot shed the water, similar to what happened to Mikey. Everyone around him says he trained harder than ever, and has honestly tried making weight and they're not sure what happened. He's never had weight issues
      Ward said he saw it coming from just looking at him.
      He jinxed him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Kovalev is the future king of the division. I like Stevenson but he's not beating a monster like Kovalev. Don't expect Ward to move up anytime soon
        Haha, ward aint moving up, and yeah, I like Kovalev as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
          should've inhaled some helium. rodriguez just tryna even the playing field with ward.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Ward won't move up... Kovalev has him shook
            Shook from someone whose best win is Nathan Cleverly?

Comment

Looks like such a small event - not befitting the consensus #2 P4P fighter

Comment

Sog looks ill IMO. We will see tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Missing weight just confirmed to me that Rodriguez is getting stopped.
                  Rodriguez not making weight just confirmed that this was only meant to be a tune-up fight for Ward.
                  And that's what it will be -- now everyone knows.

And all that talk Rodriguez delivered was nothing but a bad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Looks like Rodriguez will not even attempt to weigh in again, will give up 20%, will not fight for the title and cannot weigh more than 180 tomoro
                    Don't take this too seriously -- usually Ward walks 182-185 in the fight night... Therefore this was only meant to be a tune-up fight for Ward.
                    And that's what it will be -- no matter what Rodriguez said in exchange for the huge payday he received...

Comment

Working...
                    X