No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Edwin Rodriguez Weigh-In Face Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Kovalev is the future king of the division. I like Stevenson but he's not beating a monster like Kovalev. Don't expect Ward to move up anytime soon
    Ward's not afraid of either one of those guys.

Comment

I didn't realize he came in at 170. what a G

He knew S.O.G. was going to be on that juice and is evening the playingfield

Comment

Ward looking ready to lay waste to La Bomba

Comment

where is the outrage for andre ward fighting edwin rodriguez?

can you imagine if floyd or pacquiao fought somebody like edwin rodriguez? the **** storm of complaint threads about it?

another showcase fight. This is almost as bad as gary russell jr. and his TBA opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Ward's not afraid of either one of those guys.
            so why doesnt he just move up? he's doing the joe calzaghe routine of hiding in a weak division.

Comment

should've inhaled some helium. rodriguez just tryna even the playing field with ward.

Comment

Wow.....come on Rodriguez, this is your big shot and you didn't take it seriously? I thought he would put up a challenge but it'll likely look like the Dawson match or worse if the fight even happens at all now. He likely won't be able to make the weight and have to pay a big fine best case scenario.

Comment

Looks like Rodriguez will not even attempt to weigh in again, will give up 20%, will not fight for the title and cannot weigh more than 180 tomoro

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    where is the outrage for andre ward fighting edwin rodriguez?

can you imagine if floyd or pacquiao fought somebody like edwin rodriguez? the **** storm of complaint threads about it?

another showcase fight. This is almost as bad as gary russell jr. and his TBA opponents.
                    He seemed to have little say in this actually. HBO basically said if you want your fight on HBO, this is the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Looks like Rodriguez will not even attempt to weigh in again, will give up 20%, will not fight for the title and cannot weigh more than 180 tomoro
                      Geez man, what a freaking joke. The dude just fought a couple months ago and made weight then....what happened? I can pig out for a few months, eating all kinds of nasty schit, drink a case of beer every weekend, and not work out. You give me 4-6 weeks and I'll be down to under 10% bf guaranteed. It's just crazy that these dudes don't get their stuff in gear early enough to come in to the fight ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X