Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch the Margarito and Macklin and Barker vs Sergio fights and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you watch the Margarito and Macklin and Barker vs Sergio fights and...

See these Three C level fighters stay in front of Sergio, tagging him and tagging him, exposing his lack of defense, lack of elusiveness, and then think Sergio would beat Golovkin? I don't get it.

I mean sure, yeah, "He stopped 'macklin and Barker doe". That's the least he could have done after absorbing 40% of Macklin's power punches and 42% of Barkers thru 11 rounds, and who knows how many of Margarito's punches, looking like a complete punching bag. Those bums even broke his nose and knocked him down

I've presented you with irrefutable facts, statistics and pwns guys, its impossible to argue against! /Thread closed

Comment

Comment

Comment

Despite the sarcasm and obvious differences in levels, tis still a good point.

These two just need to fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Despite the sarcasm and obvious differences in levels, tis still a good point.

These two just need to fight.
              It's as simple as that just make the fight.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

lmao.

Nice

Comment

GGG needs to fight fighters with different styles. It will be good for his development , even though he's already 30+. Everybody can't be a face first bums coming at him. Rosado is different but he's a B- maybe B+ on his best day. But all these other guys won't prepare GGG for Ward or Froch for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X