Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool video. my ranks 1 Murry 2 Baker 3 Macklin 4 Lee

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
      Murray is the best of the group. Barker is the only titlist in the group. Everyone concedes that Murray gives them the toughest fight out of group, Barker would probably admit that too.. but refuses to, because he's the only titlist.

Murray beat Sturm, that draw was a joke. And as much as I hate to admit it, he beat Martinez too.

He's the best at the table and the uncrowned champion. Macklin (i thought it was a draw) could have beaten Sturm too but was knocked out by Martinez as was Barker and he may now lose to Sturm too.

No triangle theory, just common opponents. Murray is the man to beat out of the UK at MW and I don't find his confidence annoying at all. Macklin believes Triple G will knock him out again. he also believes Triple G will knock everyone out at the table. NO ONE.. not even the bitter champion Barker dispute that.... except for Murray. That's what seperates him from the rest of that group.

I wasn't a fan previously, but I'm one now.
      Great post, Murray is the unofficial lineal champ. I don't even think Barker really beat Geale.

Comment

Johnny Nelson really gets on my nerves at times.

Andy Lee just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I may be on my own here, but I don't rate Barker at all. Credit to him for the win over Geale, he really dug it out, but I don't think he will hang onto the belt for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Only people there who get my respect are Macklin and Lee.

I bet they'd be thrilled to learn that they have the respect of some insignificant little pissant on an internet forum.

Comment

I thought Murray was very honest, and it was very telling with some of the things he had to say. I've always thought he had a weak chin when watching him get staggered by feather-fisted guys. He admitted he feared getting knocked out by Martinez hence why he didn't really go for it. That sort of mindset will not get him the win against the top guys. GGG would go right through him.

Also, why do these guys like to talk on behalf of each other. I hate that ****, talk for yourselves.

Comment

Working...
              X