Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson admits being on PEDs? Steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Weed and coke arent PEDS. They are if anything, performance harmers.
    Fight somebody coked out and reevalute your statement, I done seen coked out people shake off police bullets and weaponry

Im sure a majority of his early career ko's was the result of him being super zooted in there

Comment

Another high profile American boxer who took PEDs

Comment

when will people realize that tyson doesn't give a **** about his career & would have already admitted to roids without much of a care hahaha the guy simply doesn't give a ****........

and cocaine doesn't enhance your performance. weed doesn't ether....

(speaking from a scientific point of you. not a speculation point of view))

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Another high profile American boxer who took PEDs
          i guest that means calzaghie and hatton also took peds..........

gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
            Fight somebody coked out and reevalute your statement, I done seen coked out people shake off police bullets and weaponry

Im sure a majority of his early career ko's was the result of him being super zooted in there
            coke doesn't do that......coke makes your mind race rather then enacting anything with your body.

what you're describing is "sherm" (street name) or pcp

complete madness

Comment

Tyson so bad he beats your ass on Drugs!
              Seriously though...fuck Don King and his horrible influence

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                when will people realize that tyson doesn't give a **** about his career & would have already admitted to roids without much of a care hahaha the guy simply doesn't give a ****........

and cocaine doesn't enhance your performance. weed doesn't ether....

(speaking from a scientific point of you. not a speculation point of view))
                It was always known he was a dust and weed head.....

I doubt he further tarnishes his boxing legacy further more by admitting roid usuage, but he definitely was in the know about roids in the 90's, he knew Evan Fields was roiding and asked for extra testing, maybe his friensd in the underworld let him know about Evander, who knows....................

Yall really think a dude, who sniff coke and smoke crack wont take steriods, yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  coke doesn't do that......coke makes your mind race rather then enacting anything with your body.

what you're describing is "sherm" (street name) or pcp

complete madness
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

Police in the South widely adopted the use of a heavier caliber handguns so as to better stop a cocaine-crazed black person – believed to be empowered with super-human strength.[104] Another dangerous myth perpetuated amongst police was that cocaine imbued African Americans with tremendous accuracy with firearms and therefore police were better advised to shoot first in questionable circumstances

So it's ok okay to make up any bull**** here as long as your supporting one of your favs

Comment

lol he wouldn't admit if he was doing steroids. I'm not saying he did but if he was faking drug tests why wouldn't he lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      I somewhat disagree.

Drugs like that certainly aren't PEDs, but to be fair... they could affect everyone differently. A guy coked up out of his mind could step into the ring and fight in completely different way that he would of if he was sober, be more brave, etc... That's an unfair advantage, and any drug- from Weed to MDMA to Steroids gives a fighter an unfair advantage, whether it be physical or with the example I used for weed/cocaine - mental, IMO.

Weed or cocaine do not enhance your physical performance, but I am sure one knowledable in the field could argue they give a "mental performance enhancement" to some people and provide a mental edge.

Not talking about Tyson because its done and over with.... but in todays boxing world, I believe usage of ANY drug before a fight should (and is?) strictly enforced, not just PEDs/steroids.
                      This is what I'm thinking. I am currently doing my first year studying something that needs me to know about drugs (don't wanna specify) and we just had a lecture with this norwegian professor who is an expert on this and he told us to be careful with people high on amfetamin, pcp but also cocaine because of the mental stuff, also, it tricks your body to think it can take more than it can.

I don't know if Tyson took anything, it's just speculation.. I just found this very interesting, how easy he fooled the tests and so on!

Comment

Working...
                      X