Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia delivers strong ratings for HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people thought the Donaire fight was the main event that I knew lol. Donaire, Vic (older but he's got a name at those wights), and Garcia were on the card. On paper that was a pretty damn good card worth watching. Including the first fight (for the fans who actually knew them and were curious about the fight).

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      That's actually weak in comparison to golovkins 1.5 ESP considering he had donaire on the card with him. Dunno if that means Mikey isn't a household name quite yet or if golovkin is that much of a rising star. That 1.5 is looking real good tho.
      oh look DempseyTrolln discrediting Mikey. Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Yeah I've had both for 10 years at least. A lot has changed at both networks recently. And come on, don't be coy, you barely watch boxing unless it's "name fighters" from GBP.
        . I watch all boxing and bet i have watched it longer than you. But ok youre a promotional fanboy which sucks for you but oh well.

I do think GBP has the best stable though but i still watch TR, Dibella, ESPN, Duva, K2, and any other as long as its boxing. Hell i subscribed to Wealth TV and Epix when it was around. Not sure if they still show boxing on Epix though.

Im tired though so go find someone else to spew your GBP v TR garbage to

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          A few day's ago, Obama said his Donaire upload had like 14 times as many views than his Garcia upload.

Is that dailymotion views or is it downloads too?

Comment

Daily motion views.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              That's actually weak in comparison to golovkins 1.5 ESP considering he had donaire on the card with him. Dunno if that means Mikey isn't a household name quite yet or if golovkin is that much of a rising star. That 1.5 is looking real good tho.
              Donaire was the main attraction in that card. Mikey without donaire would probably do like 700K at best

When golovkin fought on his undercard against Salido, the viewership was much higher during golovkins fights and then fell off during Mikeys fight.

Comment

Nonito v. Vic was the main event. So this is a tad misleading imo...mikey is good but exclude Nonito then the fight does below average numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Donaire was the main attraction in that card. Mikey without donaire would probably do like 700K at best

When golovkin fought on his undercard against Salido, the viewership was much higher during golovkins fights and then fell off during Mikeys fight.
                  Yea I'm not sure why Mikey doesn't have that appeal level. He's probably the best Mexican blooded fighter not named jmm. Maybe has something to do with his style or the fact that he comes off as very american.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the new Mr. HBO. Deal with it.

Comment

They need to give nonito some credit. And darchinyan

Comment

Working...
                      X