Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia delivers strong ratings for HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for mikey, and for boxing in general,, it was a good card, and im glad it pulled strong ratings,,,

mikey-gamboa is the fight to make, but i doubt it gets done,,,

mikey vs uchiyama is the one to make

Comment

That's actually weak in comparison to golovkins 1.5 ESP considering he had donaire on the card with him. Dunno if that means Mikey isn't a household name quite yet or if golovkin is that much of a rising star. That 1.5 is looking real good tho.

Comment

I think they can put anybody on HBO and it will do good numbers. People i talk to didnt even know there was boxing on but want to watch sports so they tune in. Not hating cause i have both so it doesnt matter to me but just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I think they can put anybody on HBO and it will do good numbers. People i talk to didnt even know there was boxing on but want to watch sports so they tune in. Not hating cause i have both so it doesnt matter to me but just saying.
          It's a shame your guys got banned from such a successful platform. Uphill climb for them, next time try not to burn bridges with America's #1 boxing network

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            good for mikey, and for boxing in general,, it was a good card, and im glad it pulled strong ratings,,,

mikey-gamboa is the fight to make, but i doubt it gets done,,,

mikey vs uchiyama is the one to make
            Uchiyama vs Gamboa would also be explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              It's a shame your guys got banned from such a successful platform. Uphill climb for them, next time try not to burn bridges with America's #1 boxing network
              Guess you didnt read the bottom sentence where i said i have both so it doesnt matter to me. Try it. its only $10 more a month. I was just pointing my own personal exp. talking to people

Your guys?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                That's actually weak in comparison to golovkins 1.5 ESP considering he had donaire on the card with him. Dunno if that means Mikey isn't a household name quite yet or if golovkin is that much of a rising star. That 1.5 is looking real good tho.
                For a guy from Kazakhstan with broken English who has only been on US TV for a year it's really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Guess you didnt read the bottom sentence where i said i have both so it doesnt matter to me. Try it. its only $10 more a month. I was just pointing my own personal exp. talking to people

Your guys?
                  Yeah I've had both for 10 years at least. A lot has changed at both networks recently. And come on, don't be coy, you barely watch boxing unless it's "name fighters" from GBP.

Comment

A few day's ago, Obama said his Donaire upload had like 14 times as many views than his Garcia upload.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      For a guy from Kazakhstan with broken English who has only been on US TV for a year it's really, really good.
                      Yea he's def got himself a boxing audience. I see him making a lot of money next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X