No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: "Mayweather vs Khan isn't done deal yet. Contracts arent signed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    This fight is growing on me actually. I am starting too like the idea of Floyd beating the snot out of A mere con.

It would be cruel but so suspenseful. Edge of your seat just waiting for Khan to get lit up and produce a full tap dancing routine.
    I've been arguing against this ever since the thought of Mayweather-Khan started. Floyd isn't hurting Khan, let alone knocking him down, sure as hell not KO'ing him. I'll give him this, he may momentarily stun Khan, nothing that will put Khan in much danger.

People think Khan's chin is bad, but Floyd's power at 147 is about 4-5 notches above only Paulie Malignaggi. Which isn't saying much. If this farce of a fight happens, I hope people don't get surprised if the fight ends up with no KD's and no stuns and goes the distance.

Comment

• People don't realize that Khan is a BEAST at welterweight, yea yea yea i know he got dropped and beat from pillar to post in the late rounds against Julio Diaz but Diaz has ATG power at welterweight, that could of happened to anybody.

pretty sure we're gonna be seeing these kinds of posts as soon as the fight is officially announced
      Last edited by UTEP; 11-14-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• I feel the same way about this fight as I did the Ghost fight; I didn't want it to happen but I would be lying if I said i wasn't going to support the fight I always support my favs in any arena from sports to music or politics.

Comment

• The Leonard-Hearns of this Generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
            Floyd is ducking Timothy Bradley. No one wants to see him fight a past his prime, and shot Amir Khan.
            man everyone know tim ducked khan, it aint exactly the best kept secret the kid admitted it on live radio.. if floyd is ducking anyone its much more likely to be amir khan - thats the guy who bradley, marquez, alexander ducked.. no one ever ducked bradley he's not seen as a serious threat.. with khan, if you cant tko him you will lose on points plain and simple, unless you taking PEDs and have a corrupt ref and judges to back you up like that b*tch ass ho Peterson did

Comment

• I would dearly love to see Amir Khan put Punk Mayweather on his ass & out for the count.
              If only to read the excuses the floydettes would come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                I`ve already said that i`m not interested in a Floyd/Khan fight.If he takes that fight imma be disappointed, but i`m not gonna knock him because he`s been fighting nothing but top quality opposition for eight years straight.And he`s always seek out top quality opposition to fight,while Pedquiao often ducked and dodged the most dangerous fighters like Zahir Raheem and Nate Campbell,but nobody said anything about it.To you people,its ok for Pedquiao to have a easy fight with Rios but its not ok for Floyd too take a easy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  I`ve already said that i`m not interested in a Floyd/Khan fight.
                  HTML Code:
                  If he takes that fight imma be disappointed, but i`m not gonna knock him because he`s been fighting nothing but top quality opposition for eight years straight
                  HTML Code:
                  And he`s always seek out top quality opposition
                  to fight,while
                  HTML Code:
                  Pedquiao often ducked and dodged the most dangerous fighters like Zahir Raheem and Nate Campbel
                  l,but nobody said anything about it.
                  HTML Code:
                  To you people,its ok for Pedquiao to have a easy fight with Rios but its not ok for Floyd too take a easy fight
                  No he hasn't.

No he doesn't.

LMAO.

Pac's coming back from a brutal KO Loss, you useless Simpleton.

Comment

• They're already starting to hype up this fight.

Can't wait till it's weeks away and Floyd fans will have you believing it's an A+ fight against top quality opposition.

Comment

• I remember when Floyd's garbage fanbase were hyping up the Guerrero fight because he got past Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X