Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Ruiz Jr

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I like both guys. They are both nice guys who go for the KO.

Sure, Joshua is probably the more technically sound, but Wilder has more 1 punch KO power.

I'm edging towards Joshua, purely based on Wilder having 30 fights - the last being against Firtha. That says it all. there's a reason why this guy isn't being stepped up I think. We'll see against Arreola.

I still think both guys will end up getting brutally KOd at some stage and there will be one who reigns supreme when it's all said and done.

Hughie Fury.
      I agree. I have more hope with joshua tho over wilder. like you said,,,wilder probably does have more one punch pop but joshua is definitely more fluid and seems better technically. it seems like hes had alot more amateur experience ( tho im not sure of this). still cant see wilder being able to survive a distance fight with a guy who can take his shots and hit back with a descent amount of power. he just seems very unsteady to me and those long scrawny legs dont help him any

Comment

Joshua seems clearly better schooled. Wilder has power, that's about it.

I honestly think there's just a good a chance they both get sparked out as they both become world champions. Depends how the HW landscape turns out in the next few years.

Comment

Wilder now, Joshua after a few fights.

Comment

i'm not completely sold on joshua (although i'm rooting for him as he seems to be a good lad), but i'm certain he will have a better career than wilder when all's said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by luki29 View Post
              Andy Ruiz Jr
              And if it doesn't work out for him, there's always sumo wrestling.

Comment

As a fat yank it pains me to say Joshua, but that's the truth..

Comment

Joshua, Wilder is garbage.

On a side note what the hell happened to Earl?

Comment

Joshua.

Vladimir stated recently that he has rarely seen more potential in a heavyweight than Joshua. Those words should carry some meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Who do you think will go further, out of these two similar athletes

Height

Wilder 6'7"
                      Johshua 6'6"

Weight

Wilder 224lbs
                      Joshua 232lbs

Started Boxing

Wilder: Age 21

Joshua: Age 18

Turned Pro:

Wilder: Age 23

Joshua: Age 23

The answer is neither. Within a year, Al Haymon will sign Joshua to an advisory contract. The two fighters will never fight each other and both will win bogus vacant titles against mediocre opponents. They will continue to fight mediocre opponents until they get KO'd by a quality opponent and will then spend the rest of their careers fighting journeymen while trying to regain the glory they once had, but never deserved. In other words, they are both going to end up like Chad Dawson (now) and Adonis Stevenson (in the near future).

Comment

Working...
                      X