No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Rules Out Mayweather For Trout-Lara Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
    Both these two have a style we won't see Mayweather fight. We knew he wouldn't fight them so this isn't news.
    I can see that trolling makes you feel better

Comment

• Not enough "Money" for Money to be made in earthier fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by wesk81 View Post
        Not enough "Money" for Money to be made in earthier fight.
        ... Now Floyd seats back and laughs at GBP...
        ... They badly need Manny very soon...

Comment

• We didn't need to hear from Golden Boy to figure this out.
          Simply not enough money for Mayweather in any of those fights.
          His next fight will be Khan. Lets quit milking it.

Comment

• There's no denying Lara drew with Molina but Vanes? Lara landed the only punch in the last round...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              We didn't need to hear from Golden Boy to figure this out.
              Simply not enough money for Mayweather in any of those fights.
              His next fight will be Khan. Lets quit milking it.
              ... But in the UK only... They can't sell in Vegas...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                who is the "c" level fighters that floyd is fighting that are tailor made for him??????????
                Guerrero Ortiz and Alvarez were all tailor made for Mayweather..To make matters worse they did not even try pass the 5th rd..They just kinda excepted defeat..

I don't see this being the case with Bradley Lara or Martinez..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-13-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You don't understand business.

No way in hell does Mayweather vs Trout/Lara generate enough money to pay Floyd the guaranteed purse of about $30 million, pay Floyd's opponent, pay the undercard fighters, and for Showtime to break even. It will be Mayweather-Guerrero but worse. The money that will be put into the fight in promotion
                  won't come back.
                  Oh no,I understand business just fine bro..Lara Trout and Martinez can all help sell the fight just as much as Khan can in America..Khan is a nobody here bro,please stop the bull****..BTW he just fought Guerrero,he also fought Ortiz who was a nobody before fighting May..Not to mention he fought Marquez,also not that big of a star(at the time I'd compare him to Martinez),hell Bradley fought a more popular version of Marquez then Mayweather did..

I understand business very well,and respect it..I knew he'd fight Alvarez cause the business made sense for him to..I also knew Alvarez would get his ass handed to him and the fight would not be close..Don't matter tho,Alvarez was his best option at that point..

Who is his best option now??It damn sure is not Khan,that fight is a joke and won't sell here and maybe not even if they fought in the UK..Khan is a pretty big joke right now homie..So tell me,who is Mayweathers best option..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-13-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Oh no,I understand business just fine bro..Lara Trout and Martinez can all help sell the fight just as much as Khan can in America..Khan is a nobody here bro,please stop the bull****..BTW he just fought Guerrero,he also fought Ortiz who was a nobody before fighting May..Not to mention he fought Marquez,also not that big of a star(at the time I'd compare him to Martinez),hell Bradley fought a more popular version of Marquez then Mayweather did..

I understand business very well,and respect it..I knew he'd fight Alvarez cause the business made sense for him to..I also knew Alvarez would get his ass handed to him and the would not be close..Don't matter tho,Alvarez was his best option at that point..

Who is his best option now??It damn sure is not Khan,that fight is a joke and won't sell here and maybe not even if they fought in the UK..Khan is a pretty big joke right now homie..So tell me,who is Mayweathers best option..
                    I've said here several times: Manny, Bradley, Khan (in UK)... Khan because Manny and Bradley are signed by the "others"...

Comment

• Only a slick african/cuban american style can also beat a slick african american style. Mayweather is afraid of the slickness of Lara and Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X