Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is rigo saying he is willing to fight a catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is what network would put them back on? HBO was turned off by the last fight and a rematch would be hard to market unless Rigo turns it up and is exciting against Agbeko and that still leaves Donaire's unimpressive first 8 rounds last night. And there is no huge demand for a rematch, I don't think there are overwhelming numbers of people who think Donaire would win the rematch. Add the weight and who would go up or down. It's a dilemma all around.
    Last edited by richardt; 11-10-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      There's a reason why Rigo doesnt want to go up.

Donaire just went up and stopped a tough fighter at FW . Rigo doesn't even want to utter the words "Featherweight".
      Yeah has nothing to do with the fact that Donaire knows Rigo has expressed he wanted to stay at 122 for a long time even before Donaire turned into a fat cow or their fight, Donaire is trying to save face (call him out if its only at the weight i want) hoping Rigo will turn it down praying to God he does to save face, I swear i hope Rigo says fk it and calls him on it, Donaire is gonna be a fat 140 cow again in fight night but who cares Vic showed that cherry is ripe.

The hypocrisy of you and that Souwester aka Rachel Donaire tho some balls how many mexinutthuggers crying that 5'5 Mares is too small for 126, and that's why he lost yet 5'4 never been over 122 always said wanted to stay at 122 (even before Donaire) Rigo is clearly ducking unless he moves up for a paycheck.....yes your logic is sound as sound as Donaire chances of beating Rigo at 122 or 126.....

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Yeah has nothing to do with the fact that Donaire knows Rigo has expressed he wanted to stay at 122 for a long time even before Donaire turned into a fat cow or their fight, Donaire is trying to save face (call him out if its only at the weight i want) hoping Rigo will turn it down praying to God he does to save face, I swear i hope Rigo says fk it and calls him on it, Donaire is gonna be a fat 140 cow again in fight night but who cares Vic showed that cherry is ripe.

The hypocrisy of you and that Souwester aka Rachel Donaire tho some balls how many mexinutthuggers crying that 5'5 Mares is too small for 126, and that's why he lost yet 5'4 never been over 122 always said wanted to stay at 122 (even before Donaire) Rigo is clearly ducking unless he moves up for a paycheck.....yes your logic is sound as sound as Donaire chances of beating Rigo at 122 or 126.....

Donaire was 131lbs against darchinyan...where is this "he weights 140lbs on fight night!!!! Omg call the cops!!!" Idiotic bull**** coming from?? Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
          Donaire was 131lbs against darchinyan...where is this "he weights 140lbs on fight night!!!! Omg call the cops!!!" Idiotic bull**** coming from?? Seriously
          Just because he weighed 131 vs Vic on fight night that in your mind means that's what he re hydrated to on the fight vs Rigo???? And am the one with the Idiotic mentality here? What corner of your ass did you pull that out of precisely?

Ill tell you where i got mine .... since you want to be ridiculed this bad The wide spread rumor on fight night from experts, people who where close to the fight, and poster warriors alike was that Donaire was 140+ and he fking looked it too (lets be real Garcia Camp lives off trying to squeeze any size advantage they can even if their fighters look like zombies at the weigh in) Now watching the Vic fight compared to the Rigo fight did he not look smaller vs Vic??? And that was at a higher weight. This is **** you can see with your own two eyes we are talking about here.

But all that being said since I know the type if Donaire is your Idol you still wont believe even your own eyes so ill give you something more to swallow.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=594981

That was just 1 of the ****s at the top of my head that i remember
          it is a well known fact that you are denying. But facts are pointless, i know the type never have I ever seen any true nutthug accepts facts, if your grip on his balls is strong you will **** on that too.

My point is Donaire outweighed Rigo (Who came in at 125) by 10 pounds at least therefore who gives a fk about him re hydrating to 130+ on their 126 fight. The only issue i have with that fight at that weight, Is the balls on these people acting like Rigo has to chase Donaire fk outta here he humiliated, traumatized him and is the super champ if Donaire has the balls and wants it back for real he should be the one moving heaven and earth to get it, not say 126 or no fight like a fking troll. Rigo should have no problem picking that cherry even if it comes in at Jr welterweight again.

Comment

Mares was pushing it at 126 but guess what.. he went up to fight the hardest hitters. Why? because he isn't a coward. When he got stopped in 1 round he didn't lose any fans. We all knew he was fighting the best competition available even if he was at disadvantages. RigonDuck is a coward if he doesn't move up.

Comment

Mares was pushing it at 126 but guess what.. he went up to fight the hardest hitters. Why? because he isn't a coward. When he got stopped in 1 round he didn't lose any fans. We all knew he was fighting the best competition available even if he was at disadvantages. RigonDuck is a coward if he doesn't move up.
              So Mares was pushing it and is the virgin mary and Rigondeaux who is fking shorter is a duck? I got you totally non biased sir good post.

He did that to him coming in as a Jr welterweight he will do it again at any weight Donaire just doesn't have the balls to be real about it, Rigondeaux has never ever wanted to move up he is too short just like mares but a full inch shorter that being said he should call him on it the real pussy here is Donaire. The Rigo hate in you is just stronger that's why you blaming it on him.

Comment

So Mares was pushing it and is the virgin mary and Rigondeaux who is fking shorter is a duck? I got you totally non biased sir good post.

He did that to him coming in as a Jr welterweight he will do it again at any weight Donaire just doesn't have the balls to be real about it, Rigondeaux should call him on it the real pussy here is Donaire. The Rigo hate in you is just stronger that's why you blaming it on him.
                why did Mares move up and not Rigo?

honestly think about it.. Mares was fighting at Bantam yet went all the way up to Featherweight. Why doesn't Rigo? because he's an inch shorter one is chasIng greatness without fear the other is content with beating up scrubs in a dying division when the next division has REAL threats and $.

Your bias and nuthuggery blind you

Comment

I would like to see this rematch at 126 or 122 this rematch needs to happen next year. I like the idea of this fight being in Miami.

Comment

why did Mares move up and not Rigo?

honestly think about it.. Mares was fighting at Bantam yet went all the way up to Featherweight. Why doesn't Rigo? because he's an inch shorter one is chasIng greatness without fear the other is content with beating up scrubs in a dying division when the next division has REAL threats and $.

Your bias and nuthuggery blind you
                    Ok so Donaire is a scrub, Santa Cruz is a scrub, Agbeko,Martinez, Mijares,Frampton is a scrub right? Common ain't no reason other than showing up Donaire and that $ for Rigo to go up and be put at even more of a weight disadvantage he frikking won. That being said I'm going to kill all of your Idols for your insolence. Rigo is such a duck that he did something none of the fighters which nutts you so dearly hug have done.

He is such a Ducking pussy that with 10 pro fights he Made Bob Arum put a Donaire (Fighter of the year king of the universe Donaire at the time) fight in his contract or he would not sign with him who the fk do you like that was the super champ by 12 fights let alone had the balls to demand that fight be put on his contract or else he wouldn't sign. You want to talk about balls your boy Mares going up in weight shrivel up into raisins compared to that. Let's be honest i don't even think you like Donaire all that much, after all he ain't Mexican all he does is train with Garcia you just hate Rigo more

Comment

Ok so Donaire is a scrub, Santa Cruz is a scrub, Agbeko,Martinez, Mijares,Frampton is a scrub right? Common ain't no reason other than showing up Donaire and that $ for Rigo to go up and be put at even more of a weight disadvantage he frikking won. That being said I'm going to kill all of your Idols for your insolence. Rigo is such a duck that he did something none of the fighters which nutts you so dearly hug have done.

He is such a Ducking pussy that with 10 pro fights he Made Bob Arum put a Donaire (Fighter of the year king of the universe Donaire at the time) fight in his contract or he would not sign with him who the fk do you like that was the super champ by 12 fights let alone had the balls to demand that fight be put on his contract or else he wouldn't sign. You want to talk about balls your boy Mares going up in weight shrivel up into raisins compared to that. Let's be honest i don't even think you like Donaire all that much, after all he ain't Mexican all he does is train with Garcia you just hate Rigo more
                      Frampton, Agbeko and Martinez are no where near the same level as Donaire, Gonzalez and Mares aside from Donaire who has Rigo fought? Kennedy? what a joke.

No the better fights are at Featherweight and you know it. If Rigo was going up in weight slaying champs like Mares you would be bragging about it but since he's ducking you're riding with him and nuthugging his decision. I don't care if he beat who ever in 12 fights, he's a world champ and his nuthuggers regard him as some ATG elite monster beast.. then prove it move up and beat some real competition. Also please stop talking about nationalities Garcia's a garbage ass trainer

Comment

Working...
                      X