No announcement yet.

According to Garbey Donaire outweighed Rigondeaux by 17 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Garbey Donaire outweighed Rigondeaux by 17 lbs

I was watching an interview online with him by acuba which was awesome, he said he told rigondeaux that if nonito wants to fight him at 126 to go ahead and do it because on fight night Rigondeaux was 125 and Donaire was 142 holy *****.

He said that Rigo walks around 128 and he eats bread beans and the whole 9 yards. But he trains very hard, he actually said that on Monday the will start doing light jogging together.
    Last edited by Cubanborn87; 04-28-2013, 08:26 PM.

I'm glad Rigo expose Donaire. I hope if they fight again Rigodeaux KO's the diva name Nonita.

Comment

not surprised.........donaire has always blown up on fight night purposely looking to move his weight around.

for me the only reason he avoided being ko'd by rigo is because of that blown up weight.

Comment

That's just plain ridiculous if true.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          not surprised.........donaire has always blown up on fight night purposely looking to move his weight around.

for me the only reason he avoided being ko'd by rigo is because of that blown up weight.
          are you dominican?

Comment

donaire is nothing but a fraud, he always outweighed his opponents...

Comment

not really that much of an advantage because he couldn't lean on rigo or bully him cause he was to slick.

Would of helped him take a punch but and punch a bit harder too.

Comment

I wonder how he got that # if "New York doesn't allow unofficial weights."

I still don't see how anyone can gain 20lbs overnight. Even if a lot of it is water weight, it still doesn't make sense to me.
                Last edited by blak81; 04-28-2013, 09:29 PM. Reason: scoring - weights

Comment

How could he possibly know that? There was no unofficial weigh in. I get the impression it was just his guess.

Comment

This doesn't surprise me, he was 133 for Narvaez in the morning with 3 meals & fluids to go, he then got stick as Narvaez is so tiny and he then claimed he was lighter than the 133 for the ringwalk

That is how good Rigondeaux is, he beats up Jr welterweights for fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X