Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come you think cotto could beat canelo when he lost to trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
    When Canelo hits Cotto with the shot that he put Trout down with, Miguel will not recover as effectively.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You must of been one of the Lucas lovers that said that exact same thing about Garcia. Love the comedy.

Comment

people here forget Cotto's midget brother rocket canelo in the 1st round.

Comment

Idk what's funnier, using triangle theories or claiming that Canelo beat Trout.

Comment

Triangle theories:

Canelo beat Trout who beat Cotto

Therefore Canelo > Cotto

Canelo was wobbled by Jose Cotto who is Miguel's smaller less gifted bro

Therefore Cotto > Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

cotto need to stay 147 otherwise he would be next zab judah, the gatekeeper.
            I personally think Cotto is going to take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Idk what's funnier, using triangle theories or claiming that Canelo beat Trout.

he actually beat trout......only people who don't know much about boxing (or just all out hate the kid) desperately try & discredit that win from canelo.

I'm not much of a canelo fan but even i gotta admit that he won that fight........

Comment

Cotto would have a much better chance against Alvarez. I want to see this fight badly!

Comment

styles make fights,,, who cares about what trout did vs each guy,, that has no bearing on how a canelo-cotto fight would turn out,,,,,,

cotto and canelo are about the same size roughly and trout is a tall lanky jabber that cotto had a hard time finding,,,,,
                  I think cotto will have alot easier time engaging canelo,,, not saying he would win, but he would be in a much better situation to land his own shots vs canelo than vs trout

Comment

If these two were to fight there is going to be blood right here at Boxing Scene!

Lots of Mexican and Puertorican Soldiers will shed blood and or be banned. It will be epic on the forums and in the ring.

Haters will always hate on Cotto. Who has Canelo beaten? His resume is hyperinflated, his title was given to him and beat a guy who NEVER fought at 54 before. Canelo has never been in a WAR and his chin is very, very suspect. He has been hurt by light weights, Cotto lands and it will be game over.

Cotto can box, Miguel can punch, has technique, ring IQ/Generalship, good food work, and much more than Canelo. What does he has? Little bigger? Younger? Its all right, write Cotto off, I'm going to make lots of money and take alots of points as well lol!

If this fight takes place, Cotto wins it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      Triangle theories:

Canelo beat Trout who beat Cotto

Therefore Canelo > Cotto

Canelo was wobbled by Jose Cotto who is Miguel's smaller less gifted bro

Therefore Cotto > Canelo
                      LMAO!

War Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X