Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come you think cotto could beat canelo when he lost to trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
    Cotton can't hang with anyone who taps his chin. Saul drops him, often.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Alvarez's punching power is overrated IMO. Solid power, but he's no GGG or anything. Cotto's chin is also vastly underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel
      Quote:

Originally Posted by I don't lose

Cotton can't hang with anyone who taps his chin. Saul drops him, often.

Alvarez's punching power is overrated IMO. Solid power, but he's no GGG or anything. Cotto's chin is also vastly underrated.
      When Canelo hits Cotto with the shot that he put Trout down with, Miguel will not recover as effectively.

Comment

When Canelo hits Cotto with the shot that he put Trout down with, Miguel will not recover as effectively.

He's going to have to do it with an actual jab in his face, not Trout's flicking excuse for one. Not to mention guarding his ribs, not just his face. Canelo is going to have to take Cotto's power too and he hits plenty hard.

Comment

Styles makes fights. Cotto and Alvarez are relatively the same size. Both guys are boxer punchers that go to the body with the left.

This fight is who chin holds the most will win
          Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 11-07-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
            how come you think cotto could beat canelo when he lost to trout?
            cause triangle theories dont werk! Cotto brings way too much to the table. Ginger has only fought 1 decent fighter and barely won(trout) and when he stepped up to face elite(may) he looked like a student who got put in the corner with a dunce hat! I actually think Cotto stops him in 11

Comment

Yay, triangle theories!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel
                Quote:

Originally Posted by I don't lose

He's going to have to do it with an actual jab in his face, not Trout's flicking excuse for one. Not to mention guarding his ribs, not just his face. Canelo is going to have to take Cotto's power too and he hits plenty hard.
                Well yea, they are going to trade shots, which Cotto is not very good at doing.

Comment

I thought they both lost to Trout by a similar margin, I don't rate Canelo highly his win against Trout is the only one of note he has and its very questionable.

Comment

Because people have memory issues. You're only good as your last fight. Cotto beat someone he's suppose to look good against(though his nuthuggers claim it as great) while Canelo lost to Floyd.

Comment

Well yea, they are going to trade shots, which Cotto is not very good at doing.

Only 2 fighters to ever outslug Cotto was Margarito and Pacquiao. Canelo isn't near their level on offense. Not even close. Much lower output.

Comment

Working...
                      X