Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton (Prime) vs Brandon Rios (Prime) Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    Hatton was retired for a while when he lost to senchenko lol

And Hatton would kill the chinny and basic Alvarado who gets rocked by a rios jab.
    You look ****** as ****
    He also wasn't a 147lb fighter, although somewhere near his prime he could cut it against Collazo at 147 who I think would still beat Rios today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      Maussa was almost 5'11.
      ...a boxrec warrior, no one knows who the fck that is. skinny tall guys aren't big, they're just tall. Rios is a big fighter. No one has out muscled him on the inside (where hatton only knows how to fight), hatton's tiny ass wouldn't be able to neither.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
        Yeah hatton will beat him just like he beat the great.... oh wait..

Rios makes him quit

Past prime Tyszu >Rios entire resume.

Comment

just as embarrassing ass quitting against sechenko innit mate?
          You're using the shot to **** Hatton that was out of the ring for 3 years as your frame of reference?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You're using the shot to **** Hatton that was out of the ring for 3 years as your frame of reference?
            he was never a good fighter so i dont know what ***ing time he was ever in his prime ... Tell me, what makes you think hatton can beat Rios? shi* even sorry azz lazcano had him hurt haha!

Comment

he was never a good fighter so i dont know what ***ing time he was ever in his prime ... Tell me, what makes you think hatton can beat Rios? shi* even sorry azz lazcano had him hurt haha!
              Lol Hatton could probably come out of retirement tomorrow and still beat Rios

Comment

this thread is showing alot of how much of lack of knowledge there is ,,,,

someone said maussa wasnt good,,, maussa was a crazy guy that could ****,, ask vivian harris,,,,

hatton has alot of good wins,, tackie, tszyu, pauli, lazcano, maussa, castillo,,,,,

hatton would have ran thru abril, just like he did pauli,,,, rios would lose a brutal war

Comment

hahaha now your just being a comedian...

Point is, hatton was a bum and always was... FACT

Comment

hahaha now your just being a comedian...

Point is, hatton was a bum and always was... FACT
                    What does that make Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                      ...a boxrec warrior, no one knows who the fck that is. skinny tall guys aren't big, they're just tall. Rios is a big fighter. No one has out muscled him on the inside (where hatton only knows how to fight), hatton's tiny ass wouldn't be able to neither.
                      Hardly, I watched the fight. Even excluding your "inside fighting" argument in Rios's favor, Hatton could also fight in the middle of the ring as he showed that against Paulie and against a slow fighter with limited footwork like Rios that wouldn't be an issue. A fairly average boxer like Alvarado was able to out-point him. Rios would need to stop Hatton to win because he wouldn't out-work him and I can't see that happening.

^^^

it would be competitive anyway
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-04-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X