• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's called intangibles.

He's very elite.

Comment

• Horrible thread

Comment

• Tim Bradley is the Tom Brady of boxing.

There really isn't anything special about Brady. He doesn't have the best arm, he isn't the fastest qb, he isn't the most accurate. All he does is win. Same with Bradley.

The only fighters I see beating Bradley around his weight class are Floyd Mayweather and possible Manny Pacquiao.

In fact I would be shocked if Bradley rematches and beats Manny.

He beats Provi***ov with ease 11 rounds to 1 or even a shutout.
        He easily beats Guerrero, Khan, Ortiz, Thurman and Berto.

The only other guy I can see beating him, besides Floyd and Manny is Danny Garcia. So to be in the hottest division, and be one of the best is not "elite".....then I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of elite.

Comment

• Just look at his record it tells the story much better than clueless posts on a boxing forum, his win column is a who's who of fighters at the weight divisions that he has competed in over a good few years now. With the exception of Floyd he has beaten everyone of note., I agree that he was lucky against Manny, but then again i thought Floyd was lucky against Castillo it doesnt change the fact he is undefeated. When he stops beating top men fight after fight then i will say he is not elite anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogey View Post
            Just look at his record it tells the story much better than clueless posts on a boxing forum, his win column is a who's who of fighters at the weight divisions that he has competed in over a good few years now. With the exception of Floyd he has beaten everyone of note., I agree that he was lucky against Manny, but then again i thought Floyd was lucky against Castillo it doesnt change the fact he is undefeated. When he stops beating top men fight after fight then i will say he is not elite anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              HAHA, I bet this is some Floyd dick sucker/JMM dick sucker, that wants to either discredit Manny's "win", or talk **** about Bradley, because he beat JMM.

It be a ******* too. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X