No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley is not elite

I see people including him in their top P4P lists, what I don't understand is, why? He's not even one of the top 10 at 140/147 let alone top 10 P4P.

He's a solid fighter with a bit of everything, but he's not outstanding in any area. He's got heart and determination as well as good athleticism, but he hasn't got any specific boxing qualities that stand out. He's not a 'slick' boxer contrary to popular belief, he mixes it up and shows a bit of everything like I said, but the likes of Ward, Mayweather, Lara, Rigo are 'slick' and naturally gifted 'boxers', they're streets ahead of a pretender like Bradley.
    Last edited by John Locke; 11-04-2013, 02:01 PM.

how you going to be slick when you get dropped by holt twice and gassed out vs prodovniko and marquez. he doesn't have much stamina and lacks power and gets hit a lot. i'd love to see him vs guerrero I think guerrero beats him, maybe stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      I see people including him in their top P4P lists, what I don't understand is, why? He's not even one of the top 10 at 140/147 let alone top 10 P4P.

He's a solid fighter with a bit of everything, but he's not outstanding in any area. He's got heart and determination as well as good athleticism, but he hasn't got any specific boxing qualities that stand out. He's not a 'slick' boxer contrary to popular belief, he mixes it up and shows a bit of everything like I said, but the likes of Ward, Mayweather, Lara, Rigo are streets ahead of him.
      Please delete thread. Thanks.

Comment

If Bradley isn't elite no one other than Mayweather is elite from 140 to 154.

Comment

what he did against marquez was impressive, but let's not forget that he lost to pacquiao and provodnikov. however, i still reckon he'd pose the greatest challenge to mayweather at the moment if the networks could somehow sort it out.

Comment

HAHA, I bet this is some Floyd dick sucker/JMM dick sucker, that wants to either discredit Manny's "win", or talk **** about Bradley, because he beat JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              Please delete thread. Thanks.
              why? he has the right to express his opinion just as you do

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                what he did against marquez was impressive, but let's not forget that he lost to pacquiao and provodnikov. however, i still reckon he'd pose the greatest challenge to mayweather at the moment if the networks could somehow sort it out.
                stop Bradley offers nothing to beat Floyd. NOTHING. His lack power power, lack of reach, height, will get him systematically picked apart. What would he do fight off his backfoot? Fight coming foward? He gets stopped vs Floyd no doubts about it.

Comment

I was impressed with Bradley's performance against Marquez, that's the best I've seen of him, but JMM has a history of struggling against opponents who have any kind of decent movement.

Bradley was well beaten by Manny and Provodnikov smashed him up as well but that fight could've gone either way, personally had Prov winning, only just though.

Comment

I don't think he's a top 10 P4P fighter but Bradley is defintely an eltie fighter. He's worldclass and one of the very best at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X