Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Wlad Klitschko rule the entire Boxing World if weight classes were abolished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    If you were under 6FT and nit Mike Tyson you wouldnt even take up boxing if there were no weight divisions.

So a guy like Floyd would be like an English Lit professor or something instead.
    LOL ...

I am sure it's his secret vocation, one can tell the guy is heavily into literatures

Comment

Another desperate attempt by a Klitlicker to give the Klit's credibility.

Comment

WK would be a strongest contender, but would he beat Povetkin if their bout was refereed correctly? I think those two are the two best fighters on the planet (forgetting weight concessions) as things stand today.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 01-05-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

**** thread. Imagine someone who could judge distance, set traps and defend as well as Floyd, but the size of Wlad? So thats taking away Floyd's foot/handspeed to compensate for the added size/weight. Are you telling me that Wlad is more skilled than Floyd?

Whilst I still respect his dominance, every Wlad fight is pretty ugly. Whereas Floyd fights are usually not ugly, they can be inactive and boring but he's a brilliant from a boxing perspective.

Also imagine when Floyd took on the bigger/stronger Canelo and supersize an equivalent to another fighter bigger and stronger than Wlad, would he win then with all his advantages (reach/strength/height) being taken away from him?

Not saying Wlad isn't skilled, he's a HOF heavyweight, but P4P is exactly for this, if Wlad was shrunk down to welterweight how would he fare there?

Comment

Wlad is the undisputed HW champ, so yes, he would beat anyone at any weight.

I have to laugh at these fanboys who claim that Golovkin has the power to KO world class heavyweights. Rest assured, if GGG, Kovalev etc fought the likes of Wlad, Povetkin etc, they'd be leaving the ring in a stretcher, or worse, a body bag.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
              **** thread. Imagine someone who could judge distance, set traps and defend as well as Floyd, but the size of Wlad? So thats taking away Floyd's foot/handspeed to compensate for the added size/weight. Are you telling me that Wlad is more skilled than Floyd?

Whilst I still respect his dominance, every Wlad fight is pretty ugly. Whereas Floyd fights are usually not ugly, they can be inactive and boring but he's a brilliant from a boxing perspective.

Also imagine when Floyd took on the bigger/stronger Canelo and supersize an equivalent to another fighter bigger and stronger than Wlad, would he win then with all his advantages (reach/strength/height) being taken away from him?

Not saying Wlad isn't skilled, he's a HOF heavyweight, but P4P is exactly for this, if Wlad was shrunk down to welterweight how would he fare there?
              Again, nonsense. This line of faulty logic has already been addressed on page 2.

You CANNOT take away Wlad's size as if it isn't part of the skill equation. Do you take away Shaq O'neal's size just because he can't be a point guard like Kobe Bryan or score in the way that Kobe scores?

One of the greatest Center's (and basketball players) of all time, but according your logic he is nothing without his size, because if you shrunk him down to Kobe's height, he would be nothing right? Do you see the stupidity in that?

Of course Floyd is faster. He is 5'7, he better be. If you're a tall fighter in your division, you better utilize that height advantage and calibrate your skill so your size is used to it's maximum potential (I.e. like Klitschko), instead of fighting down to your opponents size and level (i.e. Paul Williams).
              Last edited by cupocity303; 01-06-2015, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Obviously. That's why fantasy P4P rankings were created to begin with, to give people with small man syndrome a little play.

Comment

Words can't describe how ******ed this thread is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Words can't describe how ******ed this thread is.
                    Numbers Dan. NUMBERS! That's all that counts for wlad.

According to cupo

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                      Again, nonsense. This line of faulty logic has already been addressed on page 2.

You CANNOT take away Wlad's size as if it isn't part of the skill equation. Do you take away Shaq O'neal's size just because he can't be a point guard like Kobe Bryan or score in the way that Kobe scores?

One of the greatest Center's (and basketball players) of all time, but according your logic he is nothing without his size, because if you shrunk him down to Kobe's height, he would be nothing right? Do you see the stupidity in that?

Of course Floyd is faster. He is 5'7, he better be. If you're a tall fighter in your division, you better utilize that height advantage and calibrate your skill so your size is used to it's maximum potential (I.e. like Klitschko), instead of fighting down to your opponents size and level (i.e. Paul Williams).
                      I already said, TAKE AWAY FLOYDS SPEED. So he's just as slow as Wlad. They're both the same size and have the exact some physical attributes. Who's the better boxer? Who would win?

Oh yeah Wlad, he would box Floyds ears off. You honestly believe that don't you? You're insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X