No announcement yet.

GGG Cannot Fight Going Backwards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yet none of those guy could do it past 5 seconds at a time, let alone win a round doing it, or an entire fight without getting completely destroyed in the process

i noticed GGG cant fight doing cartwheels...the moment he has to do cartwheels, he gets exposed

i swear, the 5 seconds that Stevens wasn't Clottying it up, people think they found a blueprint

there is a pattern in EVERY Golovkin fight; they feel the power, then its retreat and survive mode...forget winning, just survive

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      dude more than half your list are fighters that arent even in the same division

plus, you're the guy that was expecting a Steven's KO win so i know you're salty as hell right now...

Quillin- hot popped in the mouth by Rosado and change game plans immediately...he get's popped by GGG and the last thing he'll try to do is 'go at' GGG

Sergio - ok, if it was 2010..he's gonna look worse when he comes back than the last time we saw him

Chavez jr - will be a cruiserweight by the time i submit this post

Ward - perhaps the only one that can, cong****; you went to SMW and looked for the #2 p4p fighter in the world

Kessler - another SMW, i dont think he survives either

Froch - another SMW

Bhop - and now you went LHW

Lara - and now you went to a counterpunching JMW

im not going thru the rest of your list as you've wasted enough of my time...you're dismissed
      I never said Stevens would win but good try.
      GG said himself he would fight annyone from 154-168 and hopkins
      Those guys all fit that description lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        It was more than 5 seconds,,, Stevens pushed him back and had success in the 4th and 5th rounds by getting off first, and making ggg go backwards,,,
        Also rosado had a moment like that in their fight,,,,

a top level guy like hopkins or floyd would go backwards but at an angle and step off, GGG did a jermain taylor and just backed up,,, taylor use to do that all the time, vs hopkins and winky, and eventually ran into pavlik and it was all over,,
        GGG needs to correct that flaw, and not go backwards in a straight line, anytime i see a fighter have that habit, its only a matter of time before it gets him in trouble,,,
        10 seconds?

So stevens punched back, i never knew fighters do this. Yet he couldnt even clearly win 1 round doing this, not 1 round. It also looked like GOlovkin wanted him to come to him and took a step back because stevens had his gloves tied to his face

Like i said, this is micro-analyzing, pick a 5 sec spurt out of the 24 mins and say golovkin is 1 dimensional.

If he cant fight going backwards, why didnt stevens push him back

Comment

Yet none of those guy could do it past 5 seconds at a time, let alone win a round doing it, or an entire fight without getting completely destroyed in the process
          Very true, but the point is eventually if GGG doesnt work on this,, there will be a guy that pushes him back and beats him up,,, It happens all the time to come forward fighters,,,

manny vs morales 1
          chavez jr vs serg
          taylor vs winky and pavlik
          lacy vs calzaghe
          diaz vs jmm
          tyson vs holyfield
          tito vs hopkins
          lucas vs danny

if all you do is come forward and look for you punches,,, eventually another aggressive guy will force you backwards, or a good boxer will use your aggression against you

Comment

10 seconds?

So stevens punched back, i never knew fighters do this. Yet he couldnt even clearly win 1 round doing this, not 1 round. It also looked like GOlovkin wanted him to come to him and took a step back because stevens had his gloves tied to his face

Like i said, this is micro-analyzing, pick a 5 sec spurt out of the 24 mins and say golovkin is 1 dimensional.

If he cant fight going backwards, why didnt stevens push him back
            Beacause Stevens isn't very good?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              No but he's consistently said he'd fight anyone from 154-168. I think those fights will come. HBO will make them possible depending on what happens with Martinez. And I have repeatedly said I think golovkin is above all the middleweights. So I don't think it's wrong to talk about fighters who are on his skill level.

whether they can or they can't, anyone that has a gameplan of going AT Golovkin to back him up is risking to get wrecked

that's entertainment for me and i like Golovkin's chances against most SMW if that's what they're gonna try to do

Comment

Carl Froch vs GGG, I beg to all that is good up above to make this bout happen one day.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-03-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  in order to push GGG backwards, you have to come at him...i'll take my chances with GGG against anyone that has that strategy

i would worry more about a counterpuncher with superior handspeed and a good chin than someone who can 'push' GGG back
                  i don't see golovkins game as this great big maze to figure out. first thing....once he's in there with someone who can take his power (& if he moves up to 168 this will happen immediately) he becomes sloppy. all it takes is someone with a high output and a sturdy chin to potentially ruin golovkins day..........you can beat golovkin in multiple ways. a guy that keeps it in the center of the ring & beats him to the punch will outbox him. or you have guys like ward who will do both of these things through out the fight and would make it a massacre............

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Beacause Stevens isn't very good?
                    So why didnt he at least try

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Carl Froch vs GGG, i beg to all that is good up above to make this bout happen one day.
                      I'm more interested in that than i am a ward fight. And I'm a ward fan. That's the fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X