Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else doesn't see Golovkins power moving up to 168 with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    OK keep sleeping on Anthony Dirrell,whose 6`2,Very skilled(way more skilled then then GGG who has very overated boxing skills)who have speed and can hit like a mule.While GGG whose 5` 10,has very flawed,and not as fast as or skilled as Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      OK keep sleeping on Anthony Dirrell,whose 6`2,Very skilled(way more skilled then then GGG who has very overated boxing skills)who have speed and can hit like a mule.While GGG whose 5` 10,has very flawed,and not as fast as or skilled as Dirrell.
      Explain then how GGG already beat they ass.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        dude, thats a link about macklin vs golovkin (not stevens)

& in that link i said to mark my words. macklin gets ko'd (& it will be one of the easiest ko's ever witness)

so who's the real troll here.

Excuse Pigsfly ,his overhyping of triple GGG has side effects like being delusional and accusing others of saying things that they didn`t say.
        Last edited by boxingfeind; 11-03-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

His power isn't derived from speed or heavy movement so it will absolutely follow him up. Strength and accuracy always travel upward.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
            Explain then how GGG already beat they ass.
            I know he fought Andre Dirrell in the amateurs,but i don`t know if he ever fought Anthony Dirrell in the Amateurs.I heard the fight with Andre Dirrell was competitive.But that was the amateurs and fighters do improve.And judging from what i`m seeing in the professionals,i have no doubt that the Dirrell brothers would beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              They're good but that "destroy" talk is foolish, don't forget GGG beat Andre Dirrell in the amateurs.

Don`t forget it was the amateurs GGG beat Dirrel in.Floyd lost in the amateurs also,but i`m pretty sure the fighters he lost to in the Amateurs would get their butts handed to them by Floyd now in the pros.Floyd is the P4P number 1 now but the fighters who beat him in the Amateurs are nowhere to be found.They not even ranked in the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                I know he fought Andre Dirrell in the amateurs,but i don`t know if he ever fought Anthony Dirrell in the Amateurs.I heard the fight with Andre Dirrell was competitive.But that was the amateurs and fighters do improve.And judging from what i`m seeing in the professionals,i have no doubt that the Dirrell brothers would beat GGG.
                If anything, Andre has gone downhill and GGG is improving. Anthony has fought nobody and had his hands full with Don Mouton. Plus, he looks a bit shook up in the eyes already.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                  be quiet man .. stop saying kessler .. jesus that dude is not great at all .. and result of allan green hurting him allan green!! lol froch beat him up moving him back ..also being older there is no way you honestly believe kessler beats golovkin .. kessler is mechanical not the most fluid becomes a cradle when throwing at him .. no body movement actually never beat a very good fighter ever! i cant remember one win against a great or very good fighter am i the only one that sees this? also im a fan of froch .. but if he coming in like crazy man like he does trading shots head straight up thats a toss up ... bika great gatekeeper went to war with periban man smh periban looked like he was throwing arm puches the whole fight people had him loosing that one bika actually gassed out in the middle rounds also doesnt have no snap in his punches throws craziness head in the air .. saying nonsense .. ward is that dude thats all .. froch 50-50 and if adonis can make 168 again
                  kessler would beat the living crap out of golovkin. first thing (since we are talking about bums) green has one punch knock out power. (what ever else you think of him cool) but the man has one punch knock out power at 168. kessler got rid of him in 4 rounds. ouma is a c plus fighter with powder puff fist & he busted up golovkins face & even rocked him numerous of times.........(i guess you can throw the green comparison outta the door) kessler has a hard chin & is proven, he throws punches in combinations & he has a high guard. not only that but he has a high punch output behind that high guard. kessler sits in the middle of the ring & he will combination you to death all night long right in the middle of the ring. when you throw combinations at golovkin it instantly holts his offense (& we're talking about kessler who hits like a truck & has no stamina issues whats so ever. this is NOT stevens) how the hell does anyone see that fight for golovkin is beyond me....... & a lot of people have forgotten that golovkin has bad skin. once you start to tee off on him in the right way he gets cut, bruised & swelled easily. froch is notorious for having very tough skin & stiff chin. if froch comes out swinging like a wild man he'd probably break away golovkins skin and bust him up pretty early. also bika.......bika is one of those guys who gave calzaghie a go ward a go & handled himself well against bute. he's gonna take what ever golovkin dishes out and he's gonna dish it right back to him. the reason that i say that bika will have a chance to give golovkin all he can handle is because golovkin breaks down when he can't hurt you with his power (he turns into a sloppy mess) bika feeds on such fighters.
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 11-03-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    If anything, Andre has gone downhill and GGG is improving. Anthony has fought nobody and had his hands full with Don Mouton. Plus, he looks a bit shook up in the eyes already.
                    In the Dan Mouton fight Anthony Dirrell won clearly in that fight.The reason Dan Mouton had his moments is because Anthony Dirrell chose to slug it out with him a lot,because he knew Mouton could`nt hurt him.When he chose to box him he had a much easier time.Against GGG,Anthony Dirrell would have more respect for GGG so he likely would box GGG all night.Its like in Danny Garcia`s fight with Khan,Danny Garcia chose to slug it out with Khan cause he knew Khan couldn`t hurt him.But against Kendall Holt and Walter Mathysse,Danny Garcia chose to box them from the outside cause those guys can punch.

As far as Andre Dirrell goes, he just needs to be active and he`ll be sharp. Both Dirrells would box GGG from the outside and tie them up on the inside.Plus Andre Dirrell is a south paw and both Dirrell`s got speed and power.

Comment

Why are the Dirrells in this thread about GGG? They are not relevant at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X