Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else doesn't see Golovkins power moving up to 168 with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    Most of them have more power than any MW
    Uh, no. Even when comparing the best punchers of the divisions, the MWs have better pure punchers.

Golovkin/Martinez/Quillin

vs

Froch/Abraham/Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Didn't you say "mark my words" that's he would KO golovkin

Back into your hole, troll
      mark my words? when did i say that stevens would ko golovkin?

care to post the link?

so this is what it's come down to..........flat out lying
      Last edited by Godsfly; 11-03-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Golovkin can still stay at middleweight for a couple of fights. Fight Martin Murray and Quillin/Jacobs and then he can try his hand at 168. He still has some unfinished business right now at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          mark my words? when did i say that stevens would ko golovkin?

care to post the link?

so this is what it's come down to..........flat out lying
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=601972&page=5

Go cry some more now

Comment

dude, thats a link about macklin vs golovkin (not stevens)

& in that link i said to mark my words. macklin gets ko'd (& it will be one of the easiest ko's ever witness)

so who's the real troll here.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 11-03-2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

The only fighter I would heavily favor at 168 would be Ward. His style isn't good for GGG. I think GGG's power would translate to 68, but no one knows for sure until he actually moves up.

Comment

oh lord ... first off its easy to survive when you covered up going corner to corner like rosado and curtis did breaking thru gloves arms ... now if froch which im a big fan of is throwing like a crazy man which he usually does ...diff ball game.. you get hurt bad when trading shots not covered up like clottey ... it is what it is ggg is pretty damn good.. time will tell how good... kessler is to worn out and to mechanical ... kessler has no chance man stop saying his name .. froch being bad s.o.b and ward only 2 at 168 that will give ggg hell but who knows

Comment

say what you will but fights are won in the ring & not by potential or anything like that............

froch ward kessler all will beat up golovkin.........

golovkin gets frustrated alone when he can't hurt you with his power (he starts to look sloppy) kessler ward froch are at the elite. he's not koing ether of these guys because they know how to take shots........when you're fighting at the elite your ko percentage goes way down.

golovkin gets beaten badly against ether of these guys...in fact bika would stand a good chance to push golovkin to his limits.

Comment

His Power is not the question is is suppose boxing skills. GGG's defense is crap and he doesnt know how to really box, or fight off the back foot neither. He will goo as loong a his power allows him. When somebody takes his punch his doomed.

Another thing is he sparred Cotto(They won't say anything do to confidiality agreement) and Cotto boxed his ears off for 6 rounds or so. Golovkin is no better than Lucas Mathysse, wich isn't bad at all, that's good, but he won't beat the real elites
                    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-03-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Didn't you say "mark my words" that's he would KO golovkin

Back into your hole, troll

Comment

Working...
                      X