No announcement yet.

Jeff lacy comeback,,,, anyone heard anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff lacy comeback,,,, anyone heard anything

few weeks ago it was reported that jeff lacy was planning a comeback and had signed with a smaller promoter in florida,,,

Havent heard much since,,, anyone know anything,,,

Lacy is completely done as a top level fighter,, but i would still watch him, just to see how far the guy has fallen,,,,

No idea but I'll be in St Pete's on Wednesday & am going to try to pop into St Pete's Gym (if my white ass doesn't get mugged in the parking lot).

I'll ask around when I'm there.

Comment

God I hope not we might see Jones Jr vs Lacy 2 "left hook's revenge"

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS~RICO~13 View Post
        God I hope not we might see Jones Jr vs Lacy 2 "left hook's revenge"
        sadly Lacy would probably stop Jones

Comment

Jeff Lacy is indeed back, he lost a lot of weight and shrunk his height, he also changed his name. He is now Adrien Broner, his next fight is against Marcos Maidana. His version of getting Lacy'ed will come against Robert Guerrero or Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Jeff Lacy is indeed back, he lost a lot of weight and shrunk his height, he also changed his name. He is now Adrien Broner, his next fight is against Marcos Maidana. His version of getting Lacy'ed will come against Robert Guerrero or Amir Khan.
            no the closest to jeff lacy is probably Berto

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You spelt Tavouris Cloud wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                No idea but I'll be in St Pete's on Wednesday & am going to try to pop into St Pete's Gym (if my white ass doesn't get mugged in the parking lot).

I'll ask around when I'm there.
                cool, bookmark this thread, and let us know if you hear anything

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                sadly Lacy would probably stop Jones
                No way,,, jones would always own lacy,,,, lacy did the unthinkable and made roy look like it was 1994 all over again,,, Roy stopped him with embarrassment last time,, he will do it again,,, remember roy throwing 7 left hooks in a row, Roy was on his game that night,,,,,

Comment

I hope he stays retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    cool, bookmark this thread, and let us know if you hear anything

No way,,, jones would always own lacy,,,, lacy did the unthinkable and made roy look like it was 1994 all over again,,, Roy stopped him with embarrassment last time,, he will do it again,,, remember roy throwing 7 left hooks in a row, Roy was on his game that night,,,,,
                    Just like Cloud being the only person who could make Stevenson look like Pernell Whitaker, Lacy is the only person who can make a shot Roy Jones look like Superman Roy Jones.

They're carbon copies of one another.

Comment

Working...
                    X