Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I'm Going To Kick Adrien Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you guys see how fat Broner is. He's a tub o lard. His conditioning is going to be really shaky, and Maidana's conditioning is awesome. Broner is blowing it big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
      Didn't you guys see how fat Broner is. He's a tub o lard. His conditioning is going to be really shaky, and Maidana's conditioning is awesome. Broner is blowing it big time.
      He did look over weight in the one photo. He needs to take his career more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        For a minute lets stop pretending Maidana is a world beater.

While we are at it, lets stop pretending Broner is as well.

I see the fans of the repugnant human being have come out in force while I was away.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          We see how close the Paulie fight was, a weak puncher. Paulie connected alot, as does every fighter who is in the ring with Bonehead. I think 'fans' take the bait on the hype from the loudmouthed low classed bum, makes them not think so clearly. Maidana will connect too, problem for 'the problem' will be Maidana's power. I know I keep going on about this, but it really makes no sense to see Bonehead walking all over Maidana. That won't happen.
          Preach

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Neither does Maidana which suits him better, Broner is if anything less mobile as his feet are stuck in cement when he fights.
          Don't bother man...

Most of those guys can't even describe HOW Broner will win. They just say, "EZ work for Broner! He's gonna shake him bake him and eat him!" "derrrr" *drool* "inside fighting, outclass, he young doe!"

Even though he just struggled with a light hitting Malignaggi and didn't dent the guy when Cano did. They give this clown far too much credit.. the guy is a disgrace to the sport. Maidana shocks the world on this one.

Comment

Maidana will be a boxing legend at the end of his career while Broner will be long forgotten. War Maidana. TKO 9.

Comment

Adrien's not Mayweather and once he's tagged by a heavy hitter, we'll know what he's made of. Plus, he's gotten fat, he's going to be drained come fight night. Fuk, he could be weighing 160 right there. Chino's got 30 to 40% chance.

Comment

Adrien parties too much. He just put out a sex tape from his phone, smashing 2 strippers.

The kid's nuts. And now he looks terrible and unkept. He's usually well groomed. The dude is just not serious about hiscareer.

Comment

Maidana aint gonna do ish, will fall faster then some toast butter side up.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
                    Maidana aint gonna do ish, will fall faster then some toast butter side up.
                    That doesn't even make any damn sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      That doesn't even make any damn sense.
                      I agree Maidana wont be making no sense in any language Spanish, English, Portuguese or whatever that Chinese looking motherfucker speaks after Broner gets in that ass! NO ****

Comment

Working...
                      X