Is Zab Judah a Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab is not hall of fame but Gatti is WOW only in America

Comment

No. Zab is really talented but he's just an incomplete fighter. He never had what it took mentally.

Comment

i voted no but gatti got in so i believe zab will get in

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          No. Zab is really talented but he's just an incomplete fighter. He never had what it took mentally.
          Zab is more worthy than gatti, but neither belong in hof. Gatti in hof is a travesty.

Comment

He has a hall of fame resume...to bad he's on the losing end in most of those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              i voted no but gatti got in so i believe zab will get in
              Exactly how I feel.

Comment

If he beat Paulie and Broner then he would be pretty close. Maybe taking Alexanders belt could ift him over. But if he did all that plus avenge a loss to Khan I think he should get in.

Very underrated resume thats get overshadowed by his losses in big fights. He put Cotto, Floyd and Danny hell in points of their fight too which should give him some brownie points as well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes people seem to dismiss zabs achievements because of his lack of mental focus and his losses. Lineal at 147 countless champ at 140 2x beat his fair share of elite fighters at the time lost to his fair share of elite fighters only lost to champs except Clottey and that one African guy I think those were for vacant belts and beat plenty of good contenders. I mean **** if de la Hoya can get in why not zab.

Comment

Lol Gatti being used as a measuring stick to get into the hall now. He was just an exception, i doubt zab gets in. Guys like Corrales, Vargas even Forrest has a better resume.

Comment

very good resume , after losing to tszyu jumped up to 147 and did really well ,so yeah i think he will make ibhof .

Comment

Working...
                      X