Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Rios, he'll call out Floyd and accept any demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree manny will do everything possible to make this fight happen, however the offer still has to be sensible ( he will not fight for free lol). It still depends on Floyd at the end of the day, if he's still " scared " he will throw ridiculous demands and it will not happen.

Having said this I'm optimistic the fight will happen because as you said manny will do everything possible to fight floyd

Comment

Floyd should say 60/40 plus Vada testing Manny should say okey dokey lets do the hokey pokey Arum will say no hokey pokey not on my watch. 10yrs from now money needs cash he tracks down manny whos now running a martial arts dojo in the philipino mountains when manny spots floyd he gets very angry what happens next is a great battle whos only spectators are mannys students and an old leonard ellerbie who keeps insisting to the US media that floyd took him to school. Philipino media track down manny who insists he knocked floyd down TWICE the end.

Comment

SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you awake now????????

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
        He wants the fight guys, like he said on ESPN first take ''I'll see you back here'' I've got a feeling he's gonna do whatever it takes to make this fight and get the victory for his nation I think he'd even fight him for free ..

I'm liking what I've been hearing about him training like a lunatic for this fight, hopefully if he gets past Rios (this is a dangerous as hell fight for someone being put to sleep in their previous fight) he'll call Floyd out 100% guaranteed....
        Heard all that noise already about what Manny is going to do to make this fight. He ain't going to do jack!!!!!!!! Face it man, this cat is not going to get in the ring unless he can somehow avoid being busted with dirty urine & filthy blood. He's a cheat plain & simple. I'll beat Floyd could have offered him $50mil and he still wouldn't take the fight all because of the test. He's a juicer and juicer's don't fight guys when they know they will get busted.... Manny proved to me that he's a cheat the first time around with all this "Needles makes me weak, me no wanna test these many days before fight crap".........

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
          What? Do you work for Top Rank now? When will you get it in your head that these guys fight for money. Amateurs fight for their country not pros.

So if Mayweather reiterates his throw away line of Pacquiao joining TMT, you're GUARANTEEING that he'll do it? Don't keep that blunt to yourself, pass it around! LOL
          Pac's net worth is 85 million, I don't think he cares too much about money, don't get me wrong of course he fights for money, but I have a feeling he really wants the fight to happen, he wants to redeem himself.

He won't fight for free, but he'll accept any demand that isn't totally ludicrous. He'll have you thinking WTF does he need to do, when Floyd puts another ridiculous roadblock up.

Comment

I don't believe Pacquiao will accept any demand. He never has before.If Pacquiao does not think he is getting his fair share of the money then I don't think he will take the fight. Mayweaher has a sweet deal with Showtime and needs Pacquiao less than he ever did. If Mayweather bothers to make Pacquiao an offer then the offer will be a poor one. I think this fight has almost no chance of happening no matter how bad some fans may want to see it. Mayweather has to want the fight bad enough to give Pacquiao his share of the money and he just doesn't want the fight enough to do that.Pacquiao does not want the fight so badly that he will let himself get screwed on the money split.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
              Heard all that noise already about what Manny is going to do to make this fight. He ain't going to do jack!!!!!!!! Face it man, this cat is not going to get in the ring unless he can somehow avoid being busted with dirty urine & filthy blood. He's a cheat plain & simple. I'll beat Floyd could have offered him $50mil and he still wouldn't take the fight all because of the test. He's a juicer and juicer's don't fight guys when they know they will get busted.... Manny proved to me that he's a cheat the first time around with all this "Needles makes me weak, me no wanna test these many days before fight crap".........
              Whatever you say doofus.

You claim Manny is a juicer with zero evidence, like when people claim Floyd is golf buddies with the chairman of USADA, and tested positive twice, no proof so I don't run with those claims. And how do we know Floyd wouldn't do some sneaky s**t like have testers sabotage Manny's test results he doesn't want to fight the guy and it's obvious as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                True Alpha Male = KeepitObjective = swagswag

......................no need to waste time on an alt that's just going to get banned

Comment

littlemac
                  Keyboard Warrior

Entirety of post content: Dedicated to hating Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                    You just contradicted yourself in your own post. If Manny doesn't accept any demand given to him it's Mannys fault according to the TS. Do you read what you type sometimes?
                    If Floyd lays it out and manny accepts why would he ask fr more? Simply to du plain and simple. How hard is it to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      If Pacquiao beat Rios, he'll call out Floyd and he then will turn down any demand that does not include 50/50 split, drug testing done by the organization he chooses, and the fight only on HBO. I 100% guarantee it.

Expect it.

See, we all can make guarantees. Doesn't mean any of us know what it will take to get these two in the ring.
                      This is exactly what is going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X