No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Rios, he'll call out Floyd and accept any demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Agree. Then floyd will make an offer again and manny won't accept again, you and the manny fans will blame floyd again and we'll be right back at square one.
    Im sure. Floyd will want some insane offer like...Manny must go back to college, study to become an astronaut. Become an astronaut. Fly to the Moon and pick Moon rock and dust and bring it back to earth before he fights Floyd. Or cure cancer...then he will probably fight him .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Agree. Then floyd will make an offer again and manny won't accept again, you and the manny fans will blame floyd again and we'll be right back at square one.
      if pac somehow wins

expect floyd to make him such a poor offer again that pac will refuse, like last time, floyd was set to make like 100-120m while pac would make 40m LOL such a poor offer when floyds highest pay day has been like 45m or 50m at most and pac has gotten like 32m for marquez after ppv bonus

if pac does accept, expect floyd to also change the terms again at the end to avoid the fight like the last 5 times

Comment

wait wasn't floyds last offer for pac to fight for mayweather promotions 2 times LMAO, FORGOT ABOUT THAT one, and yet floyd stans try to make it pacs fault

jesus

Comment

This fight will not happen. Floyd is still scared of Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
            He wants the fight guys, like he said on ESPN first take ''I'll see you back here'' I've got a feeling he's gonna do whatever it takes to make this fight and get the victory for his nation I think he'd even fight him for free ..

I'm liking what I've been hearing about him training like a lunatic for this fight, hopefully if he gets past Rios (this is a dangerous as hell fight for someone being put to sleep in their previous fight) he'll call Floyd out 100% guaranteed....
            yeah but.......

Comment

i dont know about any offer but I think manny is willing to step back for this fight to finally happen, I am optimistic it will.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                i dont know about any offer but I think manny is willing to step back for this fight to finally happen, I am optimistic it will.
                The problem isn't manny. The problem is the ppl telling him what to do like arum and koncz

Comment

When Cotto left top rank the Mayweather fight happend easy. If Pac wasn't with Top Rank the fight would happen easy. With the Canelo fight doing like 2.2 million buys mayweather made about 100 million last fight so they're won't be any crazy demands. If Pacquiao can't leave top rank then the fight will never happen isn't Pacquiao contract up next year i hope it is he better not resign with Top Rank he doesn't need them. Make the money for his family and himself cause messing with Arum is going to have him broke, and i don't want to see that happen to that him.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    wait wasn't floyds last offer for pac to fight for mayweather promotions 2 times LMAO, FORGOT ABOUT THAT one, and yet floyd stans try to make it pacs fault

jesus
                    Did you not understand the opening post. It's not about the past, it's about the OP guaran-damn-teeing that WHATEVER Mayweathet demands, Pacquiao will accept. Does anyone really believe that? It was a pretty stupid opening statement that people have missed because they've slipped into their predictable petty posting.

Comment

Just get Manny out of Toprank/HBo Imagine the fights that could be made at showtime. Same with Bradley.
                      There is no reason to just play combinations with like 5 fighters on hob with ****ty opponents like Alvarado Rios Ruslan Marquez.
                      Get them in with Broner, Maidana, Matthysse, Garcia, Alexander, Mayweather and plenty of other better options.

Comment

Working...
                      X