Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm disappointed in Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that video today too. I think his team just said that to gr bob to stfu and Rigo will fight how he wants. Atleast I hope so

Comment

Why doesnt Arum demand Crawford to fight more "fan friendly"? He is by far more boring to watch than Rigondeaux

Comment

I hope Rigondeaux comes out crazy aggressive just to piss people like you off. Because guess what? You can fight aggressively and look for a knockout without being a dumb brawler. Strange concept, but it's true!

Comment

Rigondeaux's had a few boring fights, but for the most part he's proven fun to watch. He hits hard, he's greatly skilled, he hits fast, and he usually knocks opponents out. I don't think he was the least bit boring against Donaire, and any boredom in that fight deserves equal blame to Donaire as well.
          Last edited by bojangles1987; 10-21-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

damn shame.. i love watching rigo fight, he is one of very few true masters of the sweet science. i dont want to see him switch up his style one bit, its poetry in motion, when he is in the ring boxing is an art form. you dont **** with art, just enjoy it for what it is in all its brilliance.

Comment

stop being ******s

it's not too much to ask to have him lead a bit more

is he not skilled enough to lead and beatdown someone?

****s

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                Why doesnt Arum demand Crawford to fight more "fan friendly"? He is by far more boring to watch than Rigondeaux
                If Rigo was from Philly or Brooklyn he'd be a super star.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Stahl
                  if his opponent is feather fisted he will become agressive
                  Funny cause I'm pretty sure he was being more aggressive than Donaire in the first half of the fight. First round he took it to Donaire and Donaire was shell shocked.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by PureBoxingCEO

If Rigo was from Philly or Brooklyn he'd be a super star.
                    Rigo vs Donaire would've been a PPV.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

But when Rigo moves its like a poetry in motion and you don't understand the sweet science if you can not appreciate blahblahbull$h!t.

Seriously Rigo is that good that I think a little more activity won't hurt him. He doesn't have to drop his hands and throw haymakers. He is very athletic and skilled that he doesn't always have to play it safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X