Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Darchinyan 2 Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight makes as much sense as Mayweather vs Khan; A total mismatch!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
      Another brutal left hook
      Yeah, Darchinyan is susceptible to the left hook. Arce caught him a couple times with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
        Donaire if the layoff doesn't hurt him. I think Donaire has gotten better since the first fight with Darchinyan.
        Yeah Donaire was 2012 Fighter Of The Year. However Darchinyan is no cupcake and will bring the fight to Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This fight makes as much sense as Mayweather vs Khan; A total mismatch!
          Mayweather vs Khan is more of a mismatch then Donaire vs Darchinyan. Khan was a 0% chance of beating Mayweather because he can't punch. Darchinyan can actually punch.

Comment

I think Darchinyan has a little more left in the tank than this forum gives him credit for.

Since the KO against Donaire, Vic's style had matured quite a bit. Vic fought a very close fight against Mares and boxed fairly well. Then went on to destroy Perez.

Vic's losses to Mares and Yamanaka were incredibly close. I remember people crying robbery on these forums after both fights (despite the Yamanaka fight being relatively unknown). And lets not forget, in recent years Japan's judges have closely resembled Germany.

Now lets add in the fact that Donaire absolutely humiliated Vic during a point in time when his confidence and pride were flying sky-high along with his undefeated record. I'm fairly certain Vic will train harder for this fight than any other.

Comment

Whatever happened to "I need fighters to excite me. If I'm not excited I don't perform well" ? Well Nonito, hopefully you're excited because the fans aren't.

Comment

only way for vic to win is to land a knock-out punch and in boxing anything can happen...

Nonito by KO mid to late rounds

Comment

badly disappointing if Nonito doesn't stop him
                  he needs a strong comeback fight after the Rigo loss
                  that's the only reason this fight is even tolerable
                  if he doesn't KO Vic, it's a problem

Comment

Donaire by KO in this one.

Comment

so Top Rank is doing a reset on Nonito's career? let's start from the beginning again?

what's next? Nonito-Arce 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X