No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia not being in the p4p list is a travesty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia not being in the p4p list is a travesty

I rate Danny higher than Bradley....Bradley got a gift against Pac and beat and old man in Marquez.

Danny beats the guy who many claimed would destroy him in 3 rounds, they gave him no chance....Danny shut the haters up and knocked Matthysse down and beat him convincingly.

It seems like there is nothing Garcia can do to earn people's respect.

Garcia has earnt nearly everyones respect as a fighter, what are you talking about?

There is no official P4P list. Really, P4P means absolutely nothing. It just gives the number 1 guy something to sell fights with..

Comment

I don't even look at the Espn P4P rankings anymore.. They still have Pacquiao in the list.. I bet they'll put him at #2 if he beat Rios and have him at #10 if he loses.

Comment

Danny definitely deserves to be P4P. I picked Matthysse to win, but I said if Garcis won he should definitely be on the list. He's taken out two of the top guys at 140 now and looks like king of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
          I don't even look at the Espn P4P rankings anymore.. They still have Pacquiao in the list.. I bet they'll put him at #2 if he beat Rios and have him at #10 if he loses.
          Pacquiao still deserves to be on that list.

He beat Bradley and got caught against his nemesis Marquez, whom he was doing well against before the KO.

I still rate Pac higher p4p than anyone on the ring's list not named Mayweather.

I like Bradley but the dude is overrated, he is not p4p top 3 no damn way in hell is he top 3. Garcia is better than Bradley and would beat him.

Comment

Ring actually has the nerve to have Broner on there with that so-so competition, but not Garcia.

Comment

he deserves to be in the conversation for sure. its not travesty though, especially as he will be on the list very shortly and likely stay there for a good while.

Comment

He deserves a spot... If Mathysse wins that fight there is no way in hell he's not on that list... Garcia should be anywhere from 7-10 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
                  Espn, Ring, SI have pac on the p4p list still.

I don't get it he got knocked out cold, doesn't that push a fighter off the list.

As far as Danny goes he doesn't deserve to be on the list yet. He beats Khan, his wins over super dooper shot Erik Morales don't count, and a win over Zab Judah? his best win is Lucas Mattysse he needs to rack up wins now after the Lucas fight, but Lucas was just an overhyped guy.

He is on the right track though. I see Danny take a top 5 spot soon.
                  Last edited by hectari; 10-19-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

this place has the worst p4p list by far imo

Comment

Working...
                    X