No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Doesn't Rule Out Adrien Broner Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, this is telegraphed isn't it?

Broner's next fight after he rips the overrated Maidana is Judah or Paulie rematch.

At 23 Canelo tested himself against Floyd....Broner going past sloppy thirds.

I think it's gonna be years before we see Broner in a real, PPV fight.

Comment

I remember when he claimed to be the best P4P fighter in the sport prior to the Vernon Paris bout.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        well, this is telegraphed isn't it?

Broner's next fight after he rips the overrated Maidana is Judah or Paulie rematch.

At 23 Canelo tested himself against Floyd....Broner going past sloppy thirds.

I think it's gonna be years before we see Broner in a real, PPV fight.
        CAnelo facing Floyd Wasnt a risk at all. He was in a win win situation cause if he lost "he lost to Floyd" so it's no big deal. Yea cAnelo was doing great thing by fighting 140 pounders and ducking lara

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          CAnelo facing Floyd Wasnt a risk at all. He was in a win win situation cause if he lost "he lost to Floyd" so it's no big deal. Yea cAnelo was doing great thing by fighting 140 pounders and ducking lara
          well that's partly true. he has lost the sense of "potential" that broner is protecting.

i actually think broner is a potential top p4p boxer, but i'm afraid he'll never be truly tested and instead is following a designed course to protect his 0 for life.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            well that's partly true. he has lost the sense of "potential" that broner is protecting.

i actually think broner is a potential top p4p boxer, but i'm afraid he'll never be truly tested and instead is following a designed course to protect his 0 for life.
            Who's at 147 and gbp that would be considered a test if maidana isn't?

Comment

I'd pay for Judah vs Broner

Comment

Zab has a shot vs broner. If ponce and paulie can beat broner then zab can too, a focused zab like the one vs danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I remember when he claimed to be the best P4P fighter in the sport prior to the Vernon Paris bout.
                  Off-topic...can't stop watching your sig lol. So beautiful.

Comment

I am not going to trash Judah. He fought pretty valiantly against Garcia. May not be the worst fight Broner could take, but I'm sure he is not looking past Maidana.

Comment

Honestly I think Zab will cause problems for Broner in the first couple of rounds but after Broner adapts...Zab will get knocked out. Broner is too strong and too fast for Zab. Heck, he might not get past Paulie and if he doesn't his boxing career will be looking bleak. Nevertheless, I'm hoping for a Zab W.

Comment

Working...
                      X