Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Doesn't Rule Out Adrien Broner Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Zab's a great guy and everything but he just doesn't think before he speaks most of the time.

Comment

I always thought to say stuff like that....you had to win.

Comment

zab has 99 lives

Comment

Zab has 9999 lives.

Comment

Translation: I have been assured that as long as I see the final bell, I'm geting the W. Which will set up a Broner fight in Brooklyn on PPV.

Comment

Dont think he needs that reassurance against Paulie, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerOfAces View Post
                Dont think he needs that reassurance against Paulie, friend.
                He won't get stopped, but he could get outboxed. Me thinks Showtime, GBP, and Haymon's main goal with Broner is to keep him undefeated until they can build up a mega event with Floyd late next year or early 2015. Judah is a safe opponent. He's also a draw in Brooklyn and within the urban community. Which means they can do a big gate with him and AB in Brooklyn and do a successful PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  He won't get stopped, but he could get outboxed. Me thinks Showtime, GBP, and Haymon's main goal with Broner is to keep him undefeated until they can build up a mega event with Floyd late next year or early 2015. Judah is a safe opponent. He's also a draw in Brooklyn and within the urban community. Which means they can do a big gate with him and AB in Brooklyn and do a successful PPV.
                  Broner will never fight Floyd. And even tho zab lost to Danny I had zab as top 5 in 140. Beating paulie clearly might warrant a broner fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Broner will never fight Floyd. And even tho zab lost to Danny I had zab as top 5 in 140. Beating paulie clearly might warrant a broner fight
                    Why won't broner ever fight Floyd? They only met last year and broner acts like they grew up together lol. About a year ago mayweather didn't even know he existed.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
                      Why won't broner ever fight Floyd? They only met last year and broner acts like they grew up together lol. About a year ago mayweather didn't even know he existed.
                      Maybe cause its hard for Floyd to find a real friend these days and broner looks up to him. Floyd taught him some thing and said once "I don't think Daniel son ever tried to fight mr miagi"

Comment

Working...
                      X