Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatching Vasyl Lomachenko fights in Slow Motion-a glimpse into the mind of a Genius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching Vasyl Lomachenko fights in Slow Motion-a glimpse into the mind of a Genius

After reading countless threads,posts, and articles regarding Vasyl Lomachenko, I decided to form my own opinion regarding this super prospect and rewatched 5 of his WSB Fights+his Pro Debut in Slow Motion.

What I found out was both awe inspiring and spirit lifting. I would love to have said I seen flaws, that he still needs massive improvement.. but that will be a lie.

Against Jose Ramirez: Lomachenko utterly dominated him and in normal time it might seem like Ramirez actually tagged him to the body a few times. Upon watching it in slow-mo I realized Lomachenko actually slightly twisted his body into just the right angle so it seem like Ramirez hit him in normal time but in reality missed him entirely. Lomachenko did this at least a dozen times and will counter with left hooks of his own. The truth was Lomachenko was never hurt and was never once hit clean.

Yasniel Toledo (Cuba): Lomachenko pulled the same trick here against the Cuban Champion and added a subtle yet very effective sneaky upper cut which the judges and the audience missed in real time. He hit Toledo with that upper cut 3-4 times during the match and in normal time that punch never even registered.. Yet we see it in slow motion....

Yakup Kılıç (Turkey): Lomachenko actually lost a point against Kilic because the judges thought Kilic hit Lomachenko with a right hand which upon further review in slow motion... was a punch missed entirely by the slight inch Lomachenko moved his head to the LEFT. In normal time.. the naked eye was unable to adjust to this speed and what we all saw was Loma getting hit by a right hand which in reality never happened...

Upon reviewing all these Lomachenko fights.. it is actually a cause of concern for me because the judges might not be as fair to Lomachenko as they should simply due to the fact a lot of his actions are too fast and complicated for the naked eye to follow.

Vasyl Lomachenko is the future, kid is unstoppable

Comment

If you watch it in x2 speed I hear it'll cause a volcanic eruption due to his blazing handspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        If you watch it in x2 speed I hear it'll cause a volcanic eruption due to his blazing handspeed.
        in 3x is banned by the united nation because it might throw the planet of its axis.

Comment

Thank God we haven't invented the 4X just yet, we could end it up way back in time living with dinosaurs...

Comment

i love reading the replies on kx speeds haha;; srry off topic :P!
            not much to say from me tho~ im nub XDDD. but quite interested in following lomachenko xD

Comment

I watched some other highlights and fights of this guy today. He is incredibly balanced and fluid. He has the potential to be something special for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I watched him in VLC today at 2X speed and he looked twice as fast as he normally does. Fastest hands I ever saw, until I increased it to 4X speed. WOW!

Comment

Working...
                X