Collapse
No announcement yet.

paulie vs zab press conference. .. paulie goes on a rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much respect to Paulie, always speaks the truth and doesn't try to sugar coat anything

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Paulie always complaining. Broner clearly won focus on zab
      Paulie was tagging broner all night long, broner never had paulie hurt

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I disagree about running when you think you have the match won. That's cowardice
        But, but isn't that what Marquez did in the final round of his 3rd fight with Pacquiao, which probably cost him the fight?

Comment

my ***** paulie went in tho...

I agree with him too, I had Paulie up by a few pts.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I'm a long time fan of Paulie, but at this point he should just shut up and fight. He lost the Broner fight by a wide margin, though he definitely had his moments. It's funny that when Cano kicked his ass and was robbed, Paulie played it off like he won, and was salty whenever someone suggested otherwise. The only "truth" he cares about is the one that benefits him. With that said, I'm rooting for him in this fight.
            He should not shut up, he should talk more and be heard by more sports media. If any one can put boxing on blast it's Paulie, he's a good talker. How can you tell him to shut up when 99% of what he said was true. And no he did not lose to Broner by a large margin at all, it was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              But, but isn't that what Marquez did in the final round of his 3rd fight with Pacquiao, which probably cost him the fight?
              nope, there's a difference between being cautious and running. Look at what De La Hoya did vs Trinidad that's running.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Paulie was tagging broner all night long, broner never had paulie hurt
                If tagging=hitting his arms then sure lol. We need to do an avy bet for when Ab whoops Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  nope, there's a difference between being cautious and running. Look at what De La Hoya did vs Trinidad that's running.
                  And the running came from you not Pauli ; Pauli said being smart why risk getting KOed if its not necessary when your way in front , told the media lets see if you would put your job on the line for no reason .

You turned it around to running which is not what Pauli was saying to do .

Comment

Could someone kindly explain what Paulie was on about? I sort of gather that he felt the media was talking out of two sides of their mouth? as in giving Bronner props then saying he should have won...I heard a refeence to roids and asskissing but what was his actual point?

The Bronner fight was close, I thought Paulie won, but knew they would not give it to him because classless idiots sell tickets.

Comment

Always been a fan of Paulie, he's a smart dude and isn't afraid to speak his mind. BTW, the Broner fight was closer than most of Broner's fans want to admit. It's evident in the fact that a lot of people including his idol (Mayweather) were disappointed with his performance......

Comment

Working...
                      X