Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many consecutive HW Roy Joneses will it take to get through Lennox's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Mason Roy #2
    Mike Weaver
    Glenn McCrory
    Tyrell Biggs Roy #3 Roy #4
    Levi Billiups
    Derek Williams
    Mike Dixon
    Razer Ruddock Roy #5 Roy #6 Roy #7
    Tony Tucker Roy #8 Roy #9 Roy #10
    Frank Bruno Roy #11 Roy #12 Roy #13 Roy #14
    Phil Jackson
    Oliver Mccall
    Lionel Butler
    Tommy Morrison
    Ray Mercer
    Oliver Mccall
    Henry Akinwande
    Andrew Golota
    Shannon Briggs
    Zeljko Mavrovic
    Evander Holyfield
    Evander Holyfield
    Michael Grant
    Frans Botha
    David Tua
    Hasim Rahman
    Hasim Rahman
    Mike Tyson
    Vitali Klitschko

So far I only got to Bruno.. It will take 14 Roy Jones Jrs to get to the Frank Bruno Point of Lennox's career....

Comment

I think one Roy could do it. He was fast enough and strong enough to box and run against anyone. He could beat any of these guys in a unanimous descision. David Tua is way to slow for Roy. He would never of found him.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
        I think one Roy could do it. He was fast enough and strong enough to box and run against anyone. He could beat any of these guys in a unanimous descision. David Tua is way to slow for Roy. He would never of found him.
        WTF. No dude.. one Roy would not have been able to 'do it'.. you have to take into account his OWN wear and tear.. even if he had the chin for it.. he still would have been too worn out by the mid way stage.

Also Lewis fought the biggest collection of punchers in HW History aside from Ali and even that's debatable.. No dude.. ONE ROY would not have done it.. I am predicating around 20-25 Roys..... to get the job done.

Comment

I actually like this question. It's kind of like Roy Jones Tekken Survival Mode. It would take about 75-100 Roy Jones to get through the list but he will eventually because of the rules you have set in place. There are a lot of durable guys Lennox fought though.

A few of the Roys will probably get killed in the ring smh. I think Vitali dishes out more beatings than any other fighter.

Comment

Best thread in weeks. Green k and Id say no more than 5 Roys dispatch Vitali.

Comment

Not sure how many but given an infinite number of chances anything is possible ... I'm gonna go with 100 Roy's.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                That's basically saying Roy could go through Lennox's resume undefeated. I don't think so.

Comment

Tarver #427 knocks out Roy #831.

Comment

Gary Mason Roy #2
                    Mike Weaver
                    Glenn McCrory
                    Tyrell Biggs Roy #3 Roy #4
                    Levi Billiups
                    Derek Williams
                    Mike Dixon
                    Razer Ruddock Roy #5 Roy #6 Roy #7
                    Tony Tucker Roy #8 Roy #9 Roy #10
                    Frank Bruno Roy #11 Roy #12 Roy #13 Roy #14
                    Phil Jackson
                    Oliver Mccall #15 #16
                    Lionel Butler
                    Tommy Morrison #17 #18
                    Ray Mercer #19-#25
                    Oliver Mccall #26
                    Henry Akinwande #27-#30
                    Andrew Golota #31 #32
                    Shannon Briggs
                    Zeljko Mavrovic
                    Evander Holyfield
                    Evander Holyfield
                    Michael Grant
                    Frans Botha
                    David Tua
                    Hasim Rahman
                    Hasim Rahman
                    Mike Tyson
                    Vitali Klitschko

I'm now at Golota. It will take 32 Roys to get past the Golota point of Lewis's resume. I am fairly confident in my predication taking into factors all things like size,boxing skills,power,mental strength,wear and tear.

Henry Akinwande is a tricky opponent for Roy. The guy's 6'7 and a legit super heavyweight talent. He freaked out against Lewis because well that's Lewis.. I highly doubt he will get into a clinch fest against the much smaller Roy. That being said the 4th Roy that will fight Akinwande (within the span of 1 month) will probably beat him.

As for Golota, I feel that the 1st Roy to fight Golota will get brutally knocked out.. but the next Roy will probably encounter a mentally unstable version of Golota and win via DQ.

Comment

Can't do it. They would recoop after beating roy easy every week, unless they are aging it won't happen. If the fights were right after each other, then he would get it done.

Comment

Working...
                      X