No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Why are people bumping these idiotic threads? Faceuntouched is a troll/fake account and I'm surprised the mods allow him to keep making threads.
    Its a big dunn or larry x alt, and exactly the same spastic created STAX.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Its a big dunn or larry x alt, and exactly the same spastic created STAX.
      I disagree. I think its a Floyd detractor amusing himself. But there's no way to really tell unfortunately.

Comment

I disagree. I think its a Floyd detractor amusing himself. But there's no way to really tell unfortunately.
        I just wish the mods would off the ****s permanently. Its almost as if some racism is funny and acceptable on here. If they got rid of 95% of the floydspastics or at least permabanned them as soon as they make a racist remark this would be a brilliant boxing forum.

I dont know why you would rule out it being a floydgimper though. Larry is a blatant racist and Dunn has just been banned for race baiting, so its hardly beyond the realms of possibility, is it?

Comment

I just wish the mods would off the ****s permanently. Its almost as if some racism is funny and acceptable on here. If they got rid of 95% of the floydspastics or at least permabanned them as soon as they make a racist remark this would be a brilliant boxing forum.

I dont know why you would rule out it being a floydgimper though. Larry is a blatant racist and Dunn has just been banned for race baiting, so its hardly beyond the realms of possibility, is it?
          For some reason, it seems to me that alts this blatantly obvious are posters who hate the fighter they pretend to support and are trying to make his fans look bad. But of course, it might very well be a "Floydiot" or a "Boners For Broner" customer service representative.

Comment

For some reason, it seems to me that alts this blatantly obvious are posters who hate the fighter they pretend to support and are trying to make his fans look bad. But of course, it might very well be a "Floydiot" or a "Boners For Broner" customer service representative.
            'Boners for Broner'

Comment

Stax/face untouched/queen_leia all obvious Floyd detractor alts. Nobody cares as much or tries so hard at the internet boxing forums as the floyd haters, so they have to invent this boogeyman they're always fighting. Nobody needs to invent pacquiao fan alts because that fanbase does a good enough job making themselves look pants-on-head ******ed. Just look at junior dong desperately necroing slews of threads that "own butthurt floydspastics" or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Stax/face untouched/queen_leia all obvious Floyd detractor alts. Nobody cares as much or tries so hard at the internet boxing forums as the floyd haters, so they have to invent this boogeyman they're always fighting. Nobody needs to invent pacquiao fan alts because that fanbase does a good enough job making themselves look pants-on-head ******ed. Just look at junior dong desperately necroing slews of threads that "own butthurt floydspastics" or whatever.
                Talking of owned butthurt floydspastics, you made yourself look like a right **** in this thread, didnt you eh, schnuffty!

Comment

Talking of owned butthurt floydspastics, you made yourself look like a right **** in this thread, didnt you eh, schnuffty!
                  What can I say, I saw Maidana-Alexander live and it obliterated any belief I had in Maidana. I had zero confidence in Maidana to do anything after that. I didn't (and still somewhat don't) buy into the new and improved Maidana. You don't see me pretending Mayweather-Maidana is a great fight.

Comment

What can I say, I saw Maidana-Alexander live and it obliterated any belief I had in Maidana. I had zero confidence in Maidana to do anything after that. I didn't (and still somewhat don't) buy into the new and improved Maidana. You don't see me pretending Mayweather-Maidana is a great fight.
                    Good job too as its an absolute turkey of a fight.

Comment

There is no way on God's green earth that she is an adult. The signs are too telling. Look at the words that kid comes up with. Then she will comment on my post, but I won't see it because she's on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X