Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey face ****, one clown down 1 more to go...........

Comment

• THIS THREAD IS AWESOME, LOVED EVERY POST IN IT

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
          Broner isn't going to KO Maidana, but he is going to beat his ass really bad. People are so blind with their annoyance and dislike of Broner's antics they're losing vision. Props to Maidana for fighting anyone, anywhere...but this will not go well for him.
          Lol at this worthless poster and his crappy opinion.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased
            Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kev-

You are most likely thinking of the Broner that destroyed DeMarco, Rees at LW, and Escobedo, Litzau, Perez at SFW. But you have to realize Maidana is much bigger and he is a machine, he is able to take flush shots and with a fighter as stationary as Broner, Maidana will definitely hit Broner back cleanly, but he won't win. Maidana will just look outmatched over.

If there is any kind of stoppage, it will not be because of Broner's power, it will be because the speed of his punches cutting up Maidana's face. Make no mistake, Maidana will finish this fight standing up. He could go down to the body, but Broner doesn't look like much of a body puncher.

Remember I said it here, Broner is very stationary, has no footwork and his defense is very, very flawed. Maidana will catch Broner plenty of times because Broner likes to come to fight and his defense doesn't match his stance. You are supposed to be a highly skilled, highly defensive fighter to use that stance effectively, and Broner is a fighter/puncher not a boxer, he uses the philly shell just a little better than Berto, and Berto was pathetic using it. So Maidana will find him more than what people are imagining.

I like how you believe that fighters can't add positives in areas they lack in their game. I'm not trying to condescend you because you are a respectable poster here, but just know I'll be reading your comments after the fight where you will inevitably say how you didn't expect to see Broner perform the way he did and how you didn't think Broner was a mover and more defensively responsible than you thought. The kid is 23 years old, he has legs, he will use them when he has an opponent in front of him that he knows he can't stand his ground with. I've seen Broner go in a ring and not be touched by a significant punch, and use constant movement in the gym. He chooses not to do it often because he really does like offense, contrary to the school of fighting he comes from. He is a 23 year old kid and he's not as serious too his craft as I would like him to be, but he has shown growth in maturity in the gym over the past few months. Trust, you will be impressed with his performance against Maidana. Adrien's power isn't what it was at the higher weights, but I know I will not be shocked when he stops Marcos.
            lol gtfoh!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
              After Broner toys with Maidana he should be recognized as a top #5 P4P.

The list will look like this

1.Maweather
              2.Ward
              3.Bradley
              4.Rigondeux
              5.Broner

Broner took a huge risk by moving up 2 weight divisions and toying with Paulie. The fact that he stayed at 147 to fight a fighter who people consider a top Welterweight and one of the biggest punchers in the sport shows how committed he is to boxing.

I'm really excited by how boxing has changed so much this year. Finally the skilled boxers are taking over and the sluggers and brawlers are all getting knocked out of the P4P rankings. That P4P list is all skills and real boxing

face untouched be like "Broner top 5 p4p doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                After Broner toys with Maidana he should be recognized as a top #5 P4P.

The list will look like this

1.Maweather
                2.Ward
                3.Bradley
                4.Rigondeux
                5.Broner

Broner took a huge risk by moving up 2 weight divisions and toying with Paulie. The fact that he stayed at 147 to fight a fighter who people consider a top Welterweight and one of the biggest punchers in the sport shows how committed he is to boxing.

I'm really excited by how boxing has changed so much this year. Finally the skilled boxers are taking over and the sluggers and brawlers are all getting knocked out of the P4P rankings. That P4P list is all skills and real boxing

Comment

• Can somebody bump the Broner Meme's thread, I can't find it.

Me and some homies will get together and will show it to them.:LOL:

Comment

• Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                    Can somebody bump the Broner Meme's thread, I can't find it.

Me and some homies will get together and will show it to them.:LOL:
                    Sure man, I am subbed to it, one sec.

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X