No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Confirms "A Better Fight" Than Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    pretty sure matthysse is nursing an injury.
    Matthysse getting plastic surgery was the last rumor I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      I think it will be Ghost

Because Garcia isn't moving up to 147 yet

If Khan can beat Ghost and do more damage to him than Floyd did, then its a good way to get his rep back up

It'll be a tough fight whoever Khan faces at 147
      if Guerrero smothers him, its over

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        pretty sure matthysse is nursing an injury.
        And that wouldn't be a better fight than Alexander, not if Khan's goal is to fight Mayweather. The Garcia rematch would be, and Garcia just beat Lucas.

Comment

Only two are Garcia and mayweather. Anything other is not better

Comment

Its Guerrero in January if rumors are to be believed. There really hasn't been any concrete sources though, its just journos guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              What he means is someone who'll be better for his chin

Maybe Guerrero? Wont get my hopes up, Brook said the same thing and look who he's fighting
              Who's better for his chin than Alexander?

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
              that's a good fight. winnable for khan too. i don't think Guerrero has any pop in his punches at 47, amir can box him for 12.
              Re-watching the Mayweather fight, he landed some hard punches when he cornered Floyd, if he lands clean...Guerrero has enough to hurt Khan imo.

Personally, I'd like to see a Peterson rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                And that wouldn't be a better fight than Alexander, not if Khan's goal is to fight Mayweather. The Garcia rematch would be, and Garcia just beat Lucas.
                Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Only two are Garcia and mayweather. Anything other is not better
                Really? A Matthysse fight wouldn't be better than an Alexander fight? Come on guys.

2 months ago, people said he'd kill Khan. A lot of fights would be better than Alexander, I'd just like to see them get it on after all the crap they've talked.

Comment

Who's it going to be?

If it's Garcia, who's going to fight Mayweather in May?

Interesting to see what's going to happen.

Comment

if mayweather has chosen to fight khan then that just backs up what iv always thought about mayweather, great boxer, but no balls.

no wonder he always has to moan that he gets no credit from his own nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Really? A Matthysse fight wouldn't be better than an Alexander fight? Come on guys.

2 months ago, people said he'd kill Khan. A lot of fights would be better than Alexander, I'd just like to see them get it on after all the crap they've talked.
                      He'd still kill Khan. Fighting a current champ at welterweight would be a better fight than Lucas Matthysse coming off the Garcia loss, though. Fighting Garcia is even better, since that was the plan we were told back when the 140 tourney was first announced.

The Lucas fan in me would love to see Khan fight him, because he'd get to look great and put himself in the sweepstakes again.

Comment

Working...
                      X