No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios is a WAY tougher comback fight for Pac than Guerrero was for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Guerrero was mandatory , unbeaten in 7 years was proved at 147 .

I,ll let Freddie tell you what Rios is and I wont mention Abril or that Floyd could beat Rios and Abril on the same night and that Rios has also never been in with a Sth paw , its just another fight with stacked advantages to Manny , the dude cant even fight winners or even WWs , he is now fighting B grade losers from lower divisions , the WW hype job got ran out of the WW division by guys smaller than himself LOL .

" A 135 , had a couple at 140 , at 147 he wont handle Mannys speed and power , we chose Rios to make Manny look good . "

Thats a prime cherry pick kid , and you still havent changed your handle , it makes your posts look stupid because your in no way objective .

Ellerbe said, "Canelo has a lot of weaknesses and Floyd's Dad and Roger are very well aware of what those weaknesses are .... Floyd will be able to deal with that (exploit on Canelo's weaknesses) on Sept 14th"

"Guerrero (and many other people) say Mayweather handpicks his opponents ..... I think that if I choose to pick and choose at this particular time - I feel that it's my prerogative" - Floyd Mayweather

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" - Floyd Mayweather

- "My game plan will take into consideration that Mosley is now OLD (and inactive)" - Floyd Mayweather

- Marquez was moving up from 130 to 135 then fought Floyd.
    "Marquez is #2P4P" - Floyd Mayweather
    Last edited by ADP02; 10-14-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Brandon Rios is taller, same reach, higher KO percentage, and only one loss.

Guerrero is shorter, blown up lightweight who looked Flabby at 147, 1 loss, 1 draw and 2 no contests.....

Yet all the Floyd fans are quickly scurrying about claiming that if Pac doesn't KTFO Rios before 7 rounds he is a bum who should retire

So why wasn't Floyd being held to the same standards when he fought a blown up lightweight who had 2 wins against 2 bums at 147? Don't even bring up the weight thing Robert and Brandon most probably rehydrate to the same weight and with a strength and conditioning coach he'll probably have more functional mass than Guerrero had at 147..

Rios is unorthodox, taller, great chin, non stop tenacity, never gets discouraged when he's getting beat up like Guerrero, and hits harder.

Looks like the Floyd fans are lining up yet more reasons to discredit Manny if he manages to win this tough fight
      So, in a match up of Guerrero vs Rios who would you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Ellerbe said, "Canelo has a lot of weaknesses and Floyd's Dad and Roger are very well aware of what those weaknesses are .... Floyd will be able to deal with that (exploit on Canelo's weaknesses) on Sept 14th"

"Guerrero (and many other people) say Mayweather handpicks his opponents ..... I think that if I choose to pick and choose at this particular time - I feel that it's my prerogative" - Floyd Mayweather

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" - Floyd Mayweather

- "My game plan will take into consideration that Mosley is now OLD (and inactive)" - Floyd Mayweather

Reloaded owned

Comment

Whats new stupid , they say the same with every Floyd opponent lol , he is the best thats why he has everyone covered .

What Roach said is an entirely different context , saying we chose Rios TO MAKE MANNY LOOK GOOD .

Do you really understand what constitutes a cherry pick because it sure dont look like it .

Comment

Floyd vs Guerrero wasn't a comeback fight. Coming back from another win.....

Comment

:qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Whats new stupid , they say the same with every Floyd opponent lol , he is the best thats why he has everyone covered .

What Roach said is an entirely different context , saying we chose Rios TO MAKE MANNY LOOK GOOD .

Do you really understand what constitutes a cherry pick because it sure dont look like it .
                Lmfao accept reality you old loon, Floyd admits he's cherry picking and ducking in his own words and you shut your ears and stomp your feet because you hate the truth.

Comment

Lmao!

I see the difference as to why I don't know if Rios is a tougher come back fight than Guerrero was.

One was a good come back for Floyd fighting a southpaw in Guerrero...who beat up two punchers.

The other fight didn't happen yet.

The TS can't really speak on this topic until the Pac Rios fight is fought.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                    Lmfao accept reality you old loon, Floyd admits he's cherry picking and ducking in his own words and you shut your ears and stomp your feet because you hate the truth.
                    Floyd toyed with a dude that knocked your hero unconscious!

Comment

heres the difference cAnelo was who everyone wanted Floyd to fight. Ghost was the mando. People said Floyd was ducking Shane after the "we play bball" thing lol. Jmm was p4p. Rios just got out boxed by ALVARADO. Big difference

Comment

Working...
                      X