No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Sergio Martinez Has Score To Settle With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    If it comes down to it, I think this will be a great match if it happens due to the fact that both guys will show up to fight. However I think that a fight with Martinez against a true middleweight such as Gennady Golovkin or Peter Quillin would be a lot better because it would be to unify the titles which in my opinion a lot of people have been waiting for. Martinez has no true score to settle with Miguel Cotto, I think that's just Lekowicz promoting the fight, but in reality Martinez does have some real business to handle against Golovkin and Quillin.
    Even though I somewhat agree with you. There's really no need for Martinez to worry about unifying belts because he's the clear cut, lineal and universally recognized middleweight champ. Everyone else in the division is just a paper trinket holder, even though I'd favor several over Marty.

Comment

Sergio is mad because he says that Cotto didnt want to shake his hand at some sort of event. Probably Cotto was in a rush and didnt even know eho he was at that time and Martinez is all butt hurt.

Comment

Martinez is no Delvin Rodriguez. If Sergio has anything left, Cotto is in for a beating!

Comment

Cotto will make easy work of Martinez. Sergio will give us excuses galore after losing to Miguel. Martinez, as he usually does, thinks he's cherrypicking an easy fight, then Miguel makes him do the Khan Khan

Comment

Martinez wants to cash out against Cotto and Floyd, I don't blame him but he doesn't deserve to be considered the #1 MW if he doesn't unify or defend his title against top MWs

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I'm sure that happened but I don't remember, who cares. I am an ******* too, if I don't know you I don't want to know you. Not introducting yourself is not some sort of slight, anyone feeling this way needs to get their head out of their ass. I'm also rican, don't live in Florida though maybe one of my brethern can beat your ass for you insult though.
              I'm Mexican so that would never happen. Salido your brethren. lol but seriously a ton of the ricans from PR say that so who knows.

Comment

Cotto is going to get put to sleep. Cotto is a better technical boxer, but Martinez is going to time him. No way Cotto will be able to handle Sergio's power.

Comment

Cotto will out box, pressure and TKO Martinez ass and the the excuse parade of Martinez being injure, coming of a lay off and that he is old will happend.

Cotto TKO9

Comment

Everyone is making too much of a deal of that premature stoppage of Delvin. Respect to Cotto but he does not beat Sergio. He gets busted up and stopped by Sergio. Canelo also beats up and stops Cotto. I respect and like Cotto but don't read too much into that Delvin win, this is not the 2nd coming of Cotto. As effective as he was, he was open and fought a little sloppy. He had something to prove and went all out. Delvin has no real power or technique so not much was coming back at him. I could be wrong but I still feel Cotto loses to Sergio, Canelo and Floyd if they fight again. Cotto needs to steer clear of Lara too, Lara will put a surgical beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Martinez wants to cash out against Cotto and Floyd, I don't blame him but he doesn't deserve to be considered the #1 MW if he doesn't unify or defend his title against top MWs
                      What? Listen genius, Floyd will piss on his pants if he looks at Martínez. Cotto looked good against a bum Like Rodríguez but Martínez is a different animal. Canelo vs Cotto would ve better.

Comment

Working...
                      X