Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Sergio Martinez Has Score To Settle With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally dont like this match up but I have to support el mio!

It will be a great scrap and if work allows me Ill fly to see Miguel beat on Martinez and make him pay for his arrogance.

War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
      From Pinkcroc shoes ***go Cotto it looks like some **** he would do to Sergio. Either way Sergio will KO Cotto by the 10th round coming off of a surgery. Sergio will punish Cotto. All of you idiots who are judging Cotto by his last fight against some bum Rodriguez who looks like Tom Hanks and fights like Tom Hanks will be in for a rude awakening when Martinez waxes that ask. Then Fraud Gayweather is gonna duck some more lol.
      so your saying Tom Hanks would go 12 rounds with Austin Trout at beat Wolak?

Comment

If it comes down to it, I think this will be a great match if it happens due to the fact that both guys will show up to fight. However I think that a fight with Martinez against a true middleweight such as Gennady Golovkin or Peter Quillin would be a lot better because it would be to unify the titles which in my opinion a lot of people have been waiting for. Martinez has no true score to settle with Miguel Cotto, I think that's just Lekowicz promoting the fight, but in reality Martinez does have some real business to handle against Golovkin and Quillin.

Comment

Lol at Sergio for being butt hurt because Cotto showed him no respect. Sergio disrepects fighters all the time in his interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Lol at Sergio for being butt hurt because Cotto showed him no respect. Sergio disrepects fighters all the time in his interviews.
            He sure does, especially the smaller ones. However he's paid some dues and all the cash is downstairs.

Comment

I live 20 minutes from the stadium and find it funny that he said 50,000 argentinians would show up to support Sergio when there is a whole lot bigger PR population

Comment

Cotto is going to get pummeled and then he will leave Freddie Roach and go to Floyd Sr to be his new trainer.

Comment

I love this fight now.

Make it happen.

Comment

I kinda don't want to see this fight go down. I like both fighters but Cotto is going to get seriously hurt, the kind of hurting you cant recover from. If this fight does go down I can see it being Cotto's last time getting in the ring

Comment

Cotto is gonna bludgeon Maravilla's body.

Comment

Working...
                      X