No announcement yet.

Better win over JMM-Floyd or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
    Bradley. He fought him after Marques was coming of the best win of his career. Floyd made him jump up 2 weight classes and still cheated him on the scales.
    This!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only that but Bradley was coming off a whooping from Pac and from the russian, he won both but they were wars

Floyd didnt give a **** about the weight and came in a monster vs the overweight JMM back then

Comment

Floyd easily. No comparison at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        Even JMM acknowledged himself after the fight that Floyd won & Floyd was the best fighter he ever fought. JMM had no such words for Bradley last night. Also Marquez never made any excuses about weight after the fight, he knew Floyd was over by 2 pounds before the fight ever started. He still showed up to fight. So anyone else talking about it is just a hater. PERIOD
        He also acknowledged that Chris John won, in the after-fight interview, although he also said he "thought it was close", and that John was "an excellent boxer. But I suppose that whilst he was travelling home, he re-thought it..... That was OK because John would never hear anything about that, whilst Mayweather and he lived comparatively close, and they'd be bumping into one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Floyd fought the better version, but the best version of Marquez at 147 was the one that out boxed Pacquiao in the 3rd fight. As much as I like Bradley, and you guys know I'm a big fan of his...I don't think he would have beaten that Marquez.
          The version Mayweather fought was moving up 3 weight divisions and hadn't started working w/Heredia.

The version of JMM Bradley fought had more experience at 147 than Bradley did and was coming off the biggest win of his career.

Comment

Well, I'm assuming Floyd Mayweather is not one of the 6 people Marquez thinks he was robbed against. There in lies your answer.

Comment

Working...
            X