• Show
Clear All

• Better win over JMM-Floyd or Bradley?

I would say Floyd though Bradley may have fought a slightly better version
    Floyd
    59.26%
    Tim
    40.74%

I would say they fought similar versions and Floyd won much cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I would say they fought similar versions and Floyd won much cleaner.
      Yeah I agree. JMM in better shape versus Tim but older.

Comment

Floyd fought the better version, but the best version of Marquez at 147 was the one that out boxed Pacquiao in the 3rd fight. As much as I like Bradley, and you guys know I'm a big fan of his...I don't think he would have beaten that Marquez.

Comment

JMM didn't win a round against Floyd. So I picked Floyd.

Comment

Marquez looked the same last night like he fought floyd. Only thing JMM was able to land a few shots on bradley whereas on FMW he barely touched him

Comment

Mayweather, I think he's the only guy to beat Marquez so thoroughly that he could not claim he won.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                Marquez looked the same last night like he fought floyd. Only thing JMM was able to land a few shots on bradley whereas on FMW he barely touched him
                No, Marquez had noticeably faster hands against Mayweather and his foot speed was considerably faster as well. He may have been stronger, more adjust to the division but his decline in hand and foot speed is what hurt him against Bradley the most, nothing else.

Comment

Bradley. He fought him after Marques was coming of the best win of his career. Floyd made him jump up 2 weight classes and still cheated him on the scales.

Comment

Even JMM acknowledged himself after the fight that Floyd won & Floyd was the best fighter he ever fought. JMM had no such words for Bradley last night. Also Marquez never made any excuses about weight after the fight, he knew Floyd was over by 2 pounds before the fight ever started. He still showed up to fight. So anyone else talking about it is just a hater. PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                    X