No announcement yet.

i think AMIR Khan stops TIMOTHY BRADLEY Late on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Tim Bradley had called Khan out, publicly said on HBO "stop running Khan. Stop running. Let's get it on July 23 baby".

Yet doesn't fight before November and passes up his biggest payday at that point. I don't doubt he wanted to fight Khan. He wasn't afraid of him, but he was wary of losing, and thereby losing a potential huge payday further down the line. How is the situation comparable to Khan vs McCloskey?
    The bottom line was a better deal came about while Khan fought Mccloskey..You can't say Bradley was wary of Khan..It was more so his career,and what was the right choice..You see it playing out right now,Bradley made the better career move..

Khan was just another cog in an overall bigger picture..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      The bottom line was a better deal came about while Khan fought Mccloskey..You can't say Bradley was wary of Khan..It was more so his career,and what was the right choice..You see it playing out right now,Bradley made the better career move..

Khan was just another cog in an overall bigger picture..
      I said he was wary of losing, and specifically said he wasn't afraid of Khan. Why did Bradley say he wanted to fight Khan on July 23rd if a better deal came about when the McCloskey fight happened in April?

The basic thing is that Bradley was in trouble with his manager and promoter and if he lost he'd lose everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I said he was wary of losing, and specifically said he wasn't afraid of Khan. Why did Bradley say he wanted to fight Khan on July 23rd if a better deal came about when the McCloskey fight happened in April?

The basic thing is that Bradley was in trouble with his manager and promoter and if he lost he'd lose everything.
        Bingo,which is why Khan going off and fighting McCloskey was a big part of hurting that fight..Signing three fight deals..What is Timmy a blind man??Of course his Manager(a very good one by the way)get's him the deal where he'd not only get a shot at one of the best fighters in the world..He'd get paid handsomely to do it..

The Khan deal fell flat cause there was always interest from Bob on Bradley for a while before he signed with TR..

Comment

A stoppage? Hell no, Bradley is mobile with an Iron Jaw and an ATG heart!

Khan for the win? I doubt it but it IS one of the more winnable high profile fights given Tim's lack of power and the fact that is Amir's Main weakness. Amir Khan winning on points wouldn't shock me to my core or anything but Bradley would be my pick going in.

Comment

Khan haters mad because Bradley made a business decision that ultimately was proven correct? So that means they're ducking? SMH. Time to let the childish **** go.

Comment

Bradley is a different level from Khan and stops him late after busting him up for 10 rounds.

Comment

Ha,,,

bradley hasnt been stopped by witter, abregu, holt, manny, jmm, ruslan, peterson, yet somehow khan will stop him,,,,

bradley would get ahold of khan and beat him down IMO,, it would look alot like the peterson-khan fight but with bradley being alot better than peterson

Comment

Bradley May Be Made For Khan

Originally posted by hogey View Post
                  Bradley is a different level from Khan and stops him late after busting him up for 10 rounds.
                  I'm not so sure that Bradley is on a totally different level from Khan. Each fighter's strengths and weaknesses make this a good fight. Bradley has a lot of heart, can box, and can take a punch. He can't deliver a devasting knockout punch though. Khan on the other hand has a lot of heart, can box, and deliver hard combos that can overwhelm an opponent. However, he can't take a good hard shot. If they meet, Bradley will try to box Khan, and hope to hurt him, but his punches are a little too weak to do too much damage. Khan will deliver blistering, hard combos, and if he is careful, can hurt Bradley while avoiding getting stung himself. If Khan can avoid Bradley's punches, and not be hurt by those he can't avoid, he can win a decision. Let's not forget that Khan is tall and lanky, so he can stay on the outside and box Bradley. Bradley has to get inside and sit down on his punches to do damage to Khan. This is a good fight that I'd like to see materialize!
                  Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 10-14-2013, 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    Marquez Bradley was a draw imo, the pundits from HBO and SKY were told preflop to arse lick Bradley due to the fact that Bradley is only 30 and American, who gets their respected networks(hbo and skysports) much bigger fighs down the line.

Anyhow it wasn't a robbery and a win was a fair result. But marquez is 40, until the knock out he was getting outpointed by Manny pac. Which shows he was slowing down in that fight.

Amir Khan Beats Floyd, Alexnder and definitely Bradeley.

If Amir Khan gets the chance against Bradley its a late stoppage beat ala to the beat down he put on Zab Judah.

War Khan I bet you hell clean all these divisions up.
                    You must be on that new age ****.

Comment

If you ever hear a Khan fan say that Bradley ducked him, they are clueless about the sport. If you ever hear a Khan fan say that their guy beats everyone in two divisions, then he's a fanatic. If you ever hear a Khan fan say that he beats Floyd, he's probably Khan himself under an alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X