No announcement yet.

i think AMIR Khan stops TIMOTHY BRADLEY Late on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think AMIR Khan stops TIMOTHY BRADLEY Late on

Marquez Bradley was a draw imo, the pundits from HBO and SKY were told preflop to arse lick Bradley due to the fact that Bradley is only 30 and American, who gets their respected networks(hbo and skysports) much bigger fighs down the line.

Anyhow it wasn't a robbery and a win was a fair result. But marquez is 40, until the knock out he was getting outpointed by Manny pac. Which shows he was slowing down in that fight.

Amir Khan Beats Floyd, Alexnder and definitely Bradeley.

If Amir Khan gets the chance against Bradley its a late stoppage beat ala to the beat down he put on Zab Judah.

War Khan I bet you hell clean all these divisions up.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/36049371.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      Marquez Bradley was a draw imo, the pundits from HBO and SKY were told preflop to arse lick Bradley due to the fact that Bradley is only 30 and American, who gets their respected networks(hbo and skysports) much bigger fighs down the line.

Anyhow it wasn't a robbery and a win was a fair result. But marquez is 40, until the knock out he was getting outpointed by Manny pac. Which shows he was slowing down in that fight.

If Amir Khan gets the chance against Bradley its a late stoppage beat ala to the beat down he put on Zab Judah.

i'll assume you mean 147 since he failed miserably to clean up 140

Comment

If Bradley made Marquez do the 'Booty Dew', he'd make Khan do the Harlem Shake. Pre Garcia Khan would beat Bradley but Khan is now ruined unfortunately, Hunter is an awful trainer and he's like a deer in headlights with him. Garcia ruined Khan.

Comment

well I will say one thing kahn's kryptonite is power and good as bradley is that the one thing he doesn't have. So bradley is probably the best fighter that kahn realistically has a chance against.

Comment

Suddenly Bradley is heavy-handed.

Khan would cause Bradley some problems, have no doubt. Khan would cause any fighter problems. It's just a case of whether his chin holds up.

If Khan boxed to strict game plan, I could see him scoring a UD or SD over Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              well I will say one thing kahn's kryptonite is power and good as bradley is that the one thing he doesn't have. So bradley is probably the best fighter that kahn realistically has a chance against.
              He also can't fight on the inside, Bradley is going to stuff him

Comment

This thread has got to be a joke. What does Bradley have to do to get any credit?

Khan would probably get KO'd with that glass jaw of his. If he didn't, Bradley would outwork him just like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Kind of like how you arse-lick White and British fighters? Yea, it is annoying.

Comment

He would fold that elite neck

Comment

Working...
                    X