Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Enters The Mix, Knocks Ramirez Out in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way Ramirez fell and rolled onto the ground reminded me of soccer players...

Comment

Yeah, but the soccer players are usually faking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Agreed, I'm not impressed at all, poor head movement and his footwork got sloppy at times.
        Check your head dude, his footwork was amazing.

I won't say anything about JFSD26, he's too ****** to insult.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoes View Post
          Yeah, but the soccer players are usually faking it.
          That exactly what Ramirez did. When you're caught at the solar plexus or liver you can't move easily... therefore you can't roll onto the ground...

Comment

It was ok for a pro debut but i wasn't really impressed Ramirez was weak and was looking for a way out the whole fight Lomachenko is easy to hit and his footwork dont look too good i don't think he can beat Salido yet.
            Last edited by witter87; 10-13-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

People are you ******? THIS GUY IS AMATEUR LEGEND WITH 1 (NOT FAIR) DEFEAT IN 400 FIHTS. HE ****ED ALL THE WORLD ALREADY. Have you looked for opponent for Mayweather. This guy will outbox Mayweather. it is for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by timurgepard View Post
                People are you ******? THIS GUY IS AMATEUR LEGEND WITH 1 (NOT FAIR) DEFEAT IN 400 FIHTS. HE ****ED ALL THE WORLD ALREADY. Have you looked for opponent for Mayweather. This guy will outbox Mayweather. it is for sure!
                GTFO man, slow down with the hype. He'll do really well to get past Salido

Comment

Who is Mayweather near to him? Or Solido? Schoolboys. He had seen such Solidos and Mayweather like guys quite a lot. Except may be Rigondoux. This guy also with soviet school and more than 400 fights

Comment

I am saying that cause Mayweather fights once a year, pick opponent himself and interested more in money rather than real boxing challenge

Comment

Originally posted by timurgepard View Post
                      Who is Mayweather near to him? Or Solido? Schoolboys. He had seen such Solidos and Mayweather like guys quite a lot. Except may be Rigondoux. This guy also with soviet school and more than 400 fights
                      a fellow russian decided to register on bs and jump with his nonsense

calm down timur

Comment

Working...
                      X