Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Enters The Mix, Knocks Ramirez Out in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that they're pushing him to world level right away and people are judging him by that standard, but this was his pro debut. People are being really harsh here considering he slaughtered a tough guy in 4 rounds and looked to have barely broken a sweat.

Comment

Damn, he bodied Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Way to early, Rigo will destroy him! Very hittable and nothing overly impressive. Solid performance though.
        Nothing overly impressive? Lol come on now

Comment

**** that was impressive. And he said that he intended to go full distance and didn't mean to knock his opponent out so early and this happend accidentally. Imagine what it would've been like if was aimed to power shots.

P.S. Somebody tell Lom to get rid from that **** of the translator in the ring - he barely understood what Vasya was saying. And for Vasya better to learn English himself.
          Last edited by iNorton; 10-12-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Agreed, I'm not impressed at all, poor head movement and his footwork got sloppy at times.
            And weak body punching.....don't forget THAT !

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I get that they're pushing him to world level right away and people are judging him by that standard, but this was his pro debut. People are being really harsh here considering he slaughtered a tough guy in 4 rounds and looked to have barely broken a sweat.
              You haven't been reading the news. "THEY" haven't been pushing him, It's HE who has been pushing them. Arum said that he would prefer that he build up more gradually, but when a promoter has a ready made star, he is the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                And weak body punching.....don't forget THAT !
                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Like I said in the other thread, not impressed. Nothing special. And I don't think his power will be effective at world level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Oh look its this lame ass hater again. **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    ?

He looked very good for a 1st pro fight. And he stopped a guy who had never been stopped. What are you talking about? Doesn't look like he could have done anything to impress you.
                    He's got his own personal vendetta, ****ing moron he is.

Comment

Well I'm not surprised there will always be haters.... But I was impressed.... And whoever said his footwork was sloppy need to get their head checked.... Hos footwork is incredible

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X