No announcement yet.

REFUSE to buy PPV's until Floyd vs. Manny is made, lets go on STRIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
    The fight may very well still be in the cards. Not too many blockbuster fights out there. Floyd/Manny sells the most still, Floyd/Martinez sells well, and Floyd/Cotto2 sells because people are taking his last fight too seriously. I believe the toughest test out there is Lara though. Styles....
    If Manny obliterate Rios I fully expect the fight to happen......

Im sure both sides knows that they may never get the opportunity again, and truth be told they both have ran out of opponents

Floyd vs Canelo was the last rabbit they could pull out of the hat

Hopefully Rios dont get the upset and ruin boxing although thats my dude

Comment

That fight don't even interest me anymore. At least not as much as it did in 08/09. If it does get made it'll be a typical Mayweather fight (always gets them past prime). There's allot of other fights out there that I'd like way more over this. I never order Floyd PPV anyway I go to a friends or bar. I don't see the point in paying 60-70$ to fall asleep.

Comment

I'm not interested in this fight until Pacquaio is back into position.

The general interest has rapidly declined.

Comment

You might have to become a fan of a new sport if this is what it comes down to.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
            That fight don't even interest me anymore. At least not as much as it did in 08/09. If it does get made it'll be a typical Mayweather fight (always gets them past prime). There's allot of other fights out there that I'd like way more over this. I never order Floyd PPV anyway I go to a friends or bar. I don't see the point in paying 60-70$ to fall asleep.
            Psst. Mayweather's past prime, too. He's just better at being past prime than Pacquiao.

Comment

Wow I never thought of that. You are a genius my friend.

Comment

Kind of late for that idea~ still your choice as a boxing fan but you are going to miss some quality fights.

Comment

Manny fights for Top Rank, on HBO, in China, but yeah I'm sure this fight will happen in 2014. (Insert sarcasm)

Comment

If you listen to the board 85% dont buy PPV's as it is so they are with you.

Comment

I'm with you! Ppl can say that it doesn't interest them. And yes it is far too late. But they can't say that fmmj fighting anyone else draws as much interest as the pacq fight ! Out of the Jww and ww out there! There isn't a bigger interest! Period! It's still the Super fight! The name brand fight! The consensus fight! And as much tension and debate that just mentioning these two names together causes! Y'all full of **** if u say u wouldn't Still buy it! The fight would still smash the records.
                      Last edited by SERVILEV; 10-11-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X